User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Aquarelle99:
    For being a genuinly nice person, thanks for listening to me b*tch & groan about mi vida loca . Everything is slowwwly coming together, I promise to be 100% happy and positive again...soon! Im at 78% right now .

Jaguar & ThatsWhatHeSaid:
    For always making me laugh & smile! You guys never fail.

More to come later...
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

To Lark:
    You were one of the first members that took a genuine interest in me. You made me feel so welcome, and you continue to be a good friend. I always look forward to reading your comments or random private messages you send me. They are the highlight of an otherwise drab day
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    You know what? This is hard when you actually have to name the people. I think I'd rather the anonymity of the Dear Member thread and just make it specific enough they know who they are or aren't.
    I still don't get that at all. Is it some sort of weird "Somebody might feel left out" thing?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I still don't get that at all. Is it some sort of weird "Somebody might feel left out" thing?
    Probably the "somebody might get the wrong idea" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WildCard View Post
    To Lark:
    You were one of the first members that took a genuine interest in me. You made me feel so welcome, and you continue to be a good friend. I always look forward to reading your comments or random private messages you send me. They are the highlight of an otherwise drab day
    Why you are too nice Wily!

I'm always hoping that friendly doesnt come of stalkerish! I guilted myself big style when I realised I'd not mentioned you in the first appreciation post because you've been just as friendly towards me and I'm very grateful
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Probably the "somebody might get the wrong idea" thing.
    I think "somebody might feel left out" or "somebody might get the wrong idea" are just two of those things, you cant always be thinking about how others are going to react and not just that but anticipating an adverse or worst case scenario reaction.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

I think its great to recognize people ! Imagine a world with no awards, or any sort of recognition, or kudos program in organizations, work places, etc. No more Nobel Peace Prize, Employee of the Month...nothin!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I think its great to recognize people ! Imagine a world with no awards, or any sort of recognition, or kudos program in organizations, work places, etc. No more Nobel Peace Prize, Employee of the Month...nothin!
    So do I but people get cynical about those things so easily or arent willing to suspend disbelief long enough to enjoy the recognition, that's before all the jealousy and other stuff that's been mentioned comes into play possibly.

I know it's probably faux pas to appreciate twins in the same post, but Lady Jaye and Domino are quality posters and quality ladies. They always inject fun and thoughtfulness into the forum, and both of them have helped me through some dark times. They don't post as much as the used to, but are always appreciated when they do. And their reps are invariably awesome.

Respect!

I enjoy nominating people and giving kudos when it is deserved! I can see where your coming from though, I guess if people dont like it then they dont have to participate.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)