User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

You know what? This is hard when you actually have to name the people. I think I'd rather the anonymity of the Dear Member thread and just make it specific enough they know who they are or aren't.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I'm upset I haven't been mentioned.
    I don't need to.

If I reply or message you. I appreciate you.

Unless I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Hopefully not. Hopefully people will use this to directly address someone positively if they feel so inspired or inclined.
    Oh OK, so you name people?

I'd like to appreciate Fidelia, I think I've got a crush on her (yes, thinking is one of my major functions so that is framed correctly :P ). Aqua99, RB, other friends, you know who you are, I love you guys and its always good to hear from you. Feel the appreciation there.

I'd like to appreciate Peguy, dont meet fellow travellers for my opinions very often. Also Take Five but he's not around, must be off on a neo-con mission, got some common opinions, which I suppose is more than most people. Also YLJ, dude, think there's distance between us on political philosophy front, though probably not temperament and how we'd be inclined to behave in the day to day world. You've also created one or two of the coolest groups on here.

Want to appreciate Jennifer, we've quarrelled and likely wont stop quarelling but I'm inclined to like you, dont know why. Some of your writing about psychology is really smart stuff. Proteanmix, you are the intellectual bomb, totally, some of the recommended reads that I've drawn from signature quotes and stuff, I'm indebted, seriously.

MP, you're one of the few people who I think has a proper grip on realpolitik and realeconomic, there are things I disagree with you about, more than you'd guess I'm betting but at the same time you generally write very well, persuasively, so much so that I have to be wary that its not charm which would influence my opinions in an exchange with you instead of valid argumented/reasoned points.

Oberon, sometimes you can piss me the hell off, I'd vote you one of the forum members I'd be most likely to want to fight witn in person but, damnit!, you make good points when you're not been a moody ass and your posts are the lions share of the time worth reading, plus I like your avatar and the title of your blog and I couldnt put you on ignore because I'd miss too much.

There will be people who I've not properly appreciated by name but you should know who you are, also bear in mind that I've been visiting the forum for only a short space of time, not used the ventrilo thing or been to any meets, DONT use this as a kind of gauge to any in-group/out-group dynamics or funny business.

Everyone. I'm judging you all. That's one of my major functions too. Although its in the main a good judgement.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Also where is Mystic Tater? Guy has been AWOL for ages, hope he's alright, he was probably the most prolific and interesting member, besides possibly solitary walker, when I first started visiting but the odd time he'd toss out a odd ball post or reply and I'd wonder even if he was messing with people as a result. Anyway, another member that I appreciate being part of the forum.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I'm upset I haven't been mentioned.
    Dearest Beat,

I deeply enjoyed you shamelessly making a thread to sell your X-box. I got mad love for that shit.

--Gamingly Yours,
    --Gloriana
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Also where is Mystic Tater? Guy has been AWOL for ages, hope he's alright, he was probably the most prolific and interesting member, besides possibly solitary walker, when I first started visiting but the odd time he'd toss out a odd ball post or reply and I'd wonder even if he was messing with people as a result. Anyway, another member that I appreciate being part of the forum.
    YES!! agreed, where the heck is MT? I miss reading his posts; such an intelligent little shiz for his age!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I appreciate Sparrow, Halla, whatever and mnestic for being some of the first people to make me feel welcome here.

I appreciate Lark and Peguy for being awesome dudes and good friends.

I appreciate Mask Manifest for being a friend even though pirates and ninjas normally do not mix well.

I appreciate Curious Feeling, gromit, Kymbirleigh, Quay and Gloriana for being big sweethearts.

I appreciate Words of Ivory and Red Herring for kind words at opportune moments.

I appreciate Patches, DJ48 (sorry, I can't spell your whole name without looking ) and Funkadelic just for being cool.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Most of you are good shits.

The end.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Most of you are good shits.

The end.
    Yeah.

Nothing says 'good' like a well formed BM.

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I appreciate Words of Ivory and Red Herring for kind words at opportune moments.
    Thank you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~