Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Member Appreciation Thread!

♂ Bᴏʀɴ Tᴏ Mᴀᴋᴇ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

@Frosty @Sinclair @hel @EJCC

Can I just say that I appreciate the fuck out of you guys and all the support you've given me? Without all of you I would never have made it this far in getting the help that I need. I would have just given up and decided it was hopeless, like I've become used to over the past few years of my life. But you've all been pushing me in the right direction and now I'm making real progress. Really thank you guys. I find it really awkward to thank people for some reason but you really deserve it so.
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes EJCC, magpie, Xann, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

@JAVO ... I was totally flattered when another member said that you were the member I was most similar to... you're more awesome

@MDP2525 I wanna be more like you... you can argue with a certain grace that I always fail at and I could very honestly just like all of your posts for saying what I want to say more concisely

and @Xann ... you might be somewhat trolly sometimes, but you're one of my favorite trolls you're smart, interesting and eloquent even if you are a conspiracy theorist

also @Wind Up Rex someday I'll adopt you as my sister... even though I don't think that's legally possible. you're awesome and a great sounding board
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Xann, JAVO, Wind Up Rex, EJCC, N/A liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    @JAVO ... I was totally flattered when another member said that you were the member I was most similar to... you're more awesome
    I either missed or don't remember that, but thank you. I'm flattered by that comparison also.
    Likes miss fortune, geedoenfj, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

... you might be somewhat trolly sometimes, but you're one of my favorite trolls
    As a fellow mod, this statement concerns me.

and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes N/A, miss fortune, Xann liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I fucking love @Oaky, @Sinclair, and @prplchknz for that period of time we all sort of spent together.

I know everyone loves oaky, but I don't think people realize just HOW caring and wonderful sinclair is. Some might see him as just a joker, a clever sort of free spirit fun loving leaning on trollish guy, but no really he has to be one of the most caring people I have ever met in my life-and also one of the most emotionally intelligent. Seriously, I can't praise him enough.

I mean I can praise oaky and prpl too, but I feel like their fantastic qualities are probably more obvious to the general public-I mean prpl is genuinely just an honest and real person... And oaky is super supportive and nice and just... Amazing to talk to... But I feel like that is just more well known... Feel like sinclair gets shafted in the 'good guy' department... So have to do double time here for him.

Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Te

you guys are totally ruining my carefully crafted image as an aloof and flippant buffoon...
    Likes N/A, Xann, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

and @Xann ... you might be somewhat trolly sometimes, but you're one of my favorite trolls you're smart, interesting and eloquent even if you are a conspiracy theorist
    What is more, @Xann can act like a perfect gentleman. (We have witnesses . . . )

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    you guys are totally ruining my carefully crafted image as an aloof and flippant buffoon...
    What image???
    In science, when human behavior enters the equation, things go nonlinear. That's why Physics is easy and Sociology is hard. -- Neil deGrasse Tyson
    Likes Xann, N/A, Hawthorne, miss fortune, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Yes. Good. It is all coming to fruition. Soon the forum will be ours...*cough cough* wait what... What oh. Yeah no. No agendas here.

Really though. You should change your name to Saintclair.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    What is more, @Xann can act like a perfect gentleman. (We have witnesses . . . )
    Yes. He can *act* like one for sure...
    Sorry but not sorry xann. I like you though and you HAVE been incredibly fucking amazingly helpful and supportive and nice to me...at really all times. So any flack is just very flippantly frosty(that was painful) and questionable at this point.

What image???
    Burn.

At least you know coriolis always has your back sin. And that is part of why I appreciate HER too.
    Likes Xann liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @themightyfetus for not giving up and trying to find her true self. Thanks fetus. <3 @five sounds for being herself and being truly honest with her feelings and beliefs @Enthusiastic_Dreamer for being positive and not getting down @Oaky for being calm and mature @Frosty for her change of heart and love towards everyone @Ivy for being true to her beliefs @whatever for being upbeat and ready for anything @Coriolis for being resolute and natural at her talents to be a great benefit to this forum @chickpea for taking the appropriate response and not lashing out on me and being incredibly funny @RobinSkye for being a nice guy, though little of what he knows about me @Chrysanthe for being that guy who would talk to me @Corn Dispenser for being that guy who recognized my existence, and would hear me out @Nixie for giving an artist's point of view of certain life situations and knowing what originality is. @Sinclair for giving the forum a chance for revival and a new way of finding humor @Inis Mona to be open-minded yet strong in her beliefs, but someone to be of comfort too. @EJCC for giving me and other practical and real advice that I fail to see sometimes and also going out of her way to compliment me @21lux for being yourself and being there for me when I was hurt @Grand Admiral Crunch for showing me that life isn't supposed to be all that serious @Kullervo that there are artistic things that I haven't been able to see in my life yet @Xann for having fun and forgiving of me. @Ghost for being yourself @Anaximander for giving alternative view points and always a new way to look at things @nonsequitur for being patient and loving in a way that you're humbly proud but incredibly kind @Dyslexxie for believing in herself and me @Petrahygen for showing appreciation in me deserves appreciation for you too. @JAVO thank you for being yourself and being one of the first members to say hello. @highlander for being incredibly patient and mature with the members here and to be innovative and still care for this forum not to go to waste. @Ingrid in grids for the moment I talked to you, to be open and loving the way you are. A pleasure to conversate with you. We shall some more. @uumlau for being funny and offering great advice from experience that I haven't had and be a benefit to the forum @geedoenfj for being nice and respectful to all the members here and nonjudgemental @ceecee for being honest and unique @GarrotTheThief for also being there for me when times were tough and to show me that I can do things @prplchknz for being forgiving of mal-adaptive attitudes sometimes and being a caring member of the forum, while being self-aware @Wind Up Rex for the times that you are straightforwardly honest and being supportive that I am indeed a human being. @Hard for showing me your interests and giving me great advice @EcK for being a hearty kind of guy. @draon9 for giving your solid opinion and caring for me @Vulcan for having fun with me with engaging conversation @SpankyMcFly for being my "twin" Evee said we were.
    Thanks
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

I appreciate the many amazing, intelligent, and interesting people I've made friends with on this site. Thanks for your friendship. Lately, the ones who come to mind first are @alcea rosea, @Urarienev, @Kas, and @Cloudpatrol.
    Likes Kas liked this post

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast