User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I don't know how to mention people, so...

AgentFurrina was cool (for an ENFP).
    Uber, Jen for movie discussion shit.

Mal+ for restoring my faith in humanity (yeah, that was a joke).

Salome for reminding me why being single ain't that bad after all.

I also appreciate RaptorWizard's blatant racist comments (used to beat the shit out of people like that in high school--that was fun).

Truthfully, I don't know many others.
    Looking around, it is probably better that way.

.Dysfunction + Suffering. Forever's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

@themightyfetus for not giving up and trying to find her true self. Thanks fetus. <3 @five sounds for being herself and being truly honest with her feelings and beliefs @Enthusiastic_Dreamer for being positive and not getting down @Oaky for being calm and mature @Frosty for her change of heart and love towards everyone @Ivy for being true to her beliefs @whatever for being upbeat and ready for anything @Coriolis for being resolute and natural at her talents to be a great benefit to this forum @chickpea for taking the appropriate response and not lashing out on me and being incredibly funny @RobinSkye for being a nice guy, though little of what he knows about me @Chrysanthe for being that guy who would talk to me @Corn Dispenser for being that guy who recognized my existence, and would hear me out @Nixie for giving an artist's point of view of certain life situations and knowing what originality is. @Sinclair for giving the forum a chance for revival and a new way of finding humor @Inis Mona to be open-minded yet strong in her beliefs, but someone to be of comfort too. @EJCC for giving me and other practical and real advice that I fail to see sometimes and also going out of her way to compliment me @21lux for being yourself and being there for me when I was hurt @Grand Admiral Crunch for showing me that life isn't supposed to be all that serious @Kullervo that there are artistic things that I haven't been able to see in my life yet @Xann for having fun and forgiving of me. @Ghost for being yourself @Anaximander for giving alternative view points and always a new way to look at things @nonsequitur for being patient and loving in a way that you're humbly proud but incredibly kind @Dyslexxie for believing in herself and me @Petrahygen for showing appreciation in me deserves appreciation for you too. @JAVO thank you for being yourself and being one of the first members to say hello. @highlander for being incredibly patient and mature with the members here and to be innovative and still care for this forum not to go to waste. @Ingrid in grids for the moment I talked to you, to be open and loving the way you are. A pleasure to conversate with you. We shall some more. @uumlau for being funny and offering great advice from experience that I haven't had and be a benefit to the forum @geedoenfj for being nice and respectful to all the members here and nonjudgemental @ceecee for being honest and unique @GarrotTheThief for also being there for me when times were tough and to show me that I can do things @prplchknz for being forgiving of mal-adaptive attitudes sometimes and being a caring member of the forum, while being self-aware @Wind Up Rex for the times that you are straightforwardly honest and being supportive that I am indeed a human being. @Hard for showing me your interests and giving me great advice @EcK for being a hearty kind of guy. @draon9 for giving your solid opinion and caring for me @Vulcan for having fun with me with engaging conversation @SpankyMcFly for being my "twin" Evee said we were.
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI None

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @themightyfetus for not giving up and trying to find her true self. Thanks fetus. <3 @five sounds for being herself and being truly honest with her feelings and beliefs @Enthusiastic_Dreamer for being positive and not getting down @Oaky for being calm and mature @Frosty for her change of heart and love towards everyone @Ivy for being true to her beliefs @whatever for being upbeat and ready for anything @Coriolis for being resolute and natural at her talents to be a great benefit to this forum @chickpea for taking the appropriate response and not lashing out on me and being incredibly funny @RobinSkye for being a nice guy, though little of what he knows about me @Chrysanthe for being that guy who would talk to me @Corn Dispenser for being that guy who recognized my existence, and would hear me out @Nixie for giving an artist's point of view of certain life situations and knowing what originality is. @Sinclair for giving the forum a chance for revival and a new way of finding humor @Inis Mona to be open-minded yet strong in her beliefs, but someone to be of comfort too. @EJCC for giving me and other practical and real advice that I fail to see sometimes and also going out of her way to compliment me @21lux for being yourself and being there for me when I was hurt @Grand Admiral Crunch for showing me that life isn't supposed to be all that serious @Kullervo that there are artistic things that I haven't been able to see in my life yet @Xann for having fun and forgiving of me. @Ghost for being yourself @Anaximander for giving alternative view points and always a new way to look at things @nonsequitur for being patient and loving in a way that you're humbly proud but incredibly kind @Dyslexxie for believing in herself and me @Petrahygen for showing appreciation in me deserves appreciation for you too. @JAVO thank you for being yourself and being one of the first members to say hello. @highlander for being incredibly patient and mature with the members here and to be innovative and still care for this forum not to go to waste. @Ingrid in grids for the moment I talked to you, to be open and loving the way you are. A pleasure to conversate with you. We shall some more. @uumlau for being funny and offering great advice from experience that I haven't had and be a benefit to the forum @geedoenfj for being nice and respectful to all the members here and nonjudgemental @ceecee for being honest and unique @GarrotTheThief for also being there for me when times were tough and to show me that I can do things @prplchknz for being forgiving of mal-adaptive attitudes sometimes and being a caring member of the forum, while being self-aware @Wind Up Rex for the times that you are straightforwardly honest and being supportive that I am indeed a human being. @Hard for showing me your interests and giving me great advice @EcK for being a hearty kind of guy. @draon9 for giving your solid opinion and caring for me @Vulcan for having fun with me with engaging conversation @SpankyMcFly for being my "twin" Evee said we were.
    Thank you Forever! It means a lot
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

I really do appreciate just about everyone on here. But specifically...

@Ivy, for taking the time to sincerely try to help me in any way it seemed that she could. For being upfront and honest with me even when I was being dumb. For being someone I feel like I can trust to have good intentions in relation to me-and for being someone who is just so good and kind. For never seeming to be unfair even when I sort of freak out at you. Being someone I respect and can hope to be able to listen to. For 'moming' me sometimes even when I get all ashamed or embarassed-because I need someone to sort of lightly slap me over the head or spray a bit of cold water in my face. For being kind and true and more lenient and flexible than you ever HAD to be.

@whatever, for always being there to talk to about anything and everything. For really being a person that can understand just about anything. For just being so interesting and open with me about YOU and making me feel like less of a freak sometimes. For always being nice to me-and funny! And Pe!

@Amargith, for just being so damn insightful and amazing. For always understanding, or seeming to understand, what I am saying-and using that understanding to help me see both the positives and negatives of my thinking that I might be blind to myself. For being so supportive all of the time and just for seeming to care sometimes when I felt like I really needed it.

@Sinclair. For being there when I first started freaking out. I don't know what I would have done without having been able to talk to you. You were always so honest and level headed and it didn't seem as if you ever thought lesser of me for being crazy. For being there to support me through the Evee thing-always. And I loved all of our typology talks-and vent. Vent too.

@Oaky, same as sinclair above. Plus I enjoyed/enjoy? all of our philosophy talks- you have an interesting way of thinking. How you are there to just sort of nudge me if I say or do something especially stupid on vent-and never shoot me down for a PM. For talking to me even when you thought I HATED you-and for being there ever since-especially during the Evee thing.

@Coriolis. For just being yourself at all times really. Never seeming to change face or do anything that was incongruent with YOU in the entire time that I have known you really. For vent and the talks that we had on there. Really, just for being a really good person deep down-really good. And fair.

@PeaceBaby. For teaching me the breathing methods and all sorts of other techniques that just let me have a better and better quality of life without being entirely overwhelming and disheartening. For convincing and getting me to do things that I really didn't want to do, but that I knew were best for me-that I NEEDED to do, at the end of the day(same with Ivy and amargith here-especially Ivy). For being supportive.

@Eilonwy. For always being there to check on me, for letting me know at times that someone was there, that I could talk to you sometimes. For being open and straightforward with me and for truly trying to help me. For being there to listen again and again.

@21lux. For being a really great person. For talking to me when I needed someone to talk to-for being the positive voice sometimes to stall my inner critic. For being truly inspirational and very helpful.

@Starry. For repping me telling me things that I would never notice on my own-especially when emotional and caught up in the heat of the moment and overwhelmed. For not thinking, or at least not acting, like I am a total freak. For standing up for me sometimes when you knew I needed it but would have trouble doing it myself alone. For seriously just being absolutely amazing.

@Lexicon. For helping me out when I was really distressed on vent. For keeping me distracted and for just helping me.

@prplchknz. For always being honest and real with me. Always. For being there to listen, and for being there during the Evee times. For being someone who I know I can always trust that they believe what they are saying to be true. For letting me know that your words always have value.

@Xann. For helping on vent as well and for consistantly being there for me. For giving me great tips and advice and for kilroy. For helping me see the value in self care-at least to the most minimal standards. And for just being incredibly supportive always.

@Kas. For always being there for me behind the scenes. For always always being one to reach out and give me the benefit of the doubt. For being just so damn kind.

And... @highlander. For not kicking me off your forum yet.

Others as well...

--- A couple more now that I am up again...

@EJCC for reaching out to me a few times wheI did something or said something particularly disturbing/potentiall upsetting. And just... Never being cruel about talking to me/'correcting' me. Being someone near my age who I can look up to because you seem to just have it so together and are so balanced.

@Hard Intelligent and just full of bravery and integrity. Will say what is on his mind, always, no matter how difficult. Yet, seems to always be fair, or at least always seems to try to be fair. Just strong, and was supportive to me even when he himself was struggling as well.

@Wind Up Rex. Calm and offered some really good advice at times that just seemed to be free of any and all judgement-just up and out advice on what she thought was the best thing to do. Was very clear and forthcoming about her opinions in a way that just helped to make them really clear.

@uumlau. Told me that nothing was 'wrong' with me. That I didn't need to be 'fixed'. It was the first time that I thought that way-that I wasn't just inherently messed up. I don't know, it just sort of shook me in a good way.

@Ingrid in grids
    For reaching out to me on vent and just being really patient and kind at all times-even when I said potentially insulting things about INFJs. Was just always nice to me.
    Likes Amargith, Luke O, Yamato Nadeshiko, Ivy, EJCC and 4 others liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

@geedoenfj for being nice and respectful to all the members here and nonjudgemental
    Thank you so much for your kind words ❤️❤️
    I appreciate that someone is valuing kindness and respect for others because many people think if you're kind and nice then you are more likely to be weak, I'm in fact (sx/so)..
    In my opinion, it takes a strength for me personally to be able to keep it nice and classy throughout the daily nonsense, it takes a strength for someone to get over their personal issues and have respect for others which I believe is initially coming from the respect for myself on the first place..
    Though I apologize if I ever said anything that offended any member, it's not my intention at all [emoji4]
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

"It's easier to complain than to take action to improve things" -JAVO

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

@Forever This made my morning. Thanks!

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

@Forever Aww, thanks friend!
    Do what your younger self never thought she could do.
    Be who she always dreamed of being.
    Darling, make that little girl proud

2w3 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Thanks.

I appreciate that you speak your conscience even when it doesn't always line up with popular consensus at the forum.

Unapologetically Curious Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    729 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Forever, you're awesome dude, and don't you forget it Whenever you doubt yourself and find yourself lost, know that you have the support and admiration of a small army behind you.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

@nonsequitur for being patient and loving in a way that you're humbly proud but incredibly kind
    Thanks, you. Thanks for being so kind, empathetic and just a great person to talk to. I like you only slightly less than Jessica Jones.
    "How badly did you have to break it to make it care about people so much?"
    "That didn't break it. It's what made it work."

"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company." - Rene Descartes

5w6 1w9 2w1, sp/so