User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 168

  1. #71
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Not to point you out specifically, fidelia, but what you did here indicates to the reader that you have a familiarity with MacGuffin by calling him "Guff".

    These signs are not always as obvious, but the forum is peppered with such clues that one can use to see what groups exist, both large and small. Some people keep them more secret; others make their affiliations clear.

    There's not just one group either, there are layers upon layers of groups, sub-groups, fringe-groups, wanna-be in the groupies etc.

    I'm not passing judgement on that; it just is.
    zomg conspiracy!!! besides the fact is that plent of people call me prpl or chknz that don't know me. so i don't understand how her calling him guff automatically means their bestest friends 4 eva!

  2. #72
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,075

    Default

    That's part of what I find fun. I like to hunt down the clues to figure out who's affiliated/allied with who and why, what their history is and so on. Also I like to know where the vendettas are and what started them, and if I like both members of the vendetta, what it is that makes me like them, but them not like each other. It's like one gigantic puzzle to get figured out and it is always expanding.

  3. #73
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I like my Venn diagram status. Best of both worlds.
    Here's an interesting Venn diagram:











  4. #74
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Not to point you out specifically, fidelia, but what you did here indicates to the reader that you have a familiarity with MacGuffin by calling him "Guff".

    These signs are not always as obvious, but the forum is peppered with such clues that one can use to see what groups exist, both large and small. Some people keep them more secret; others make their affiliations clear.

    There's not just one group either, there are layers upon layers of groups, sub-groups, fringe-groups, wanna-be in the groupies etc.

    I'm not passing judgement on that; it just is.
    you can be in my club k.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  5. #75
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,075

    Default

    I like the little hug at the bottom to make it all better. Good try, whatever your name currently is right now.

  6. #76
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I like the little hug at the bottom to make it all better. Good try, whatever your name currently is right now.
    Can I have a hug too?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  7. #77
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,075

    Default

    Of course. Hugs all 'round, except to creepy people!

  8. #78
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Of course. Hugs all 'round, except to creepy people!
    Didn't want one anyway!

  9. #79
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,075

    Default

    Good, 'cause I've heard you're a DICK and I'd feel awkward going around hugging specific body parts.

  10. #80
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Of course. Hugs all 'round, except to creepy people!
    I am super creepy :/
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4246
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:17 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:52 AM
  3. What do you think about?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM
  4. [MBTItm] what do you NF's think about ENT's?
    By sakuraba in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 04:46 PM
  5. What they don't tell you about eating boogers...
    By The Ü™ in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 10:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO