User Tag List

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default When you came home from shopping and...

fuck, I forgot to buy q-tips :steam:

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I hate that.

Then I kick myself for not making an actual list... or for losing my list on the way to the store...

Why do I also usually forget to buy the thing on my list that I most needed?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

If something's on my grocery list, I'll remember it.

I only have a problem when I forget to put things on the list

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Wal-Mart is god awful for that kind of thing, I have a theory they pump out mind-altering gases through the AC system to dull the minds of shoppers. We usually go there at 3AM full of intention and concentration. Then, three hours later we leave in a fog with bags full of cheap soap and some plastic doohickey that does some kind of convenient thing.

Then we get home like "Where's the coffee creamer? Son of f*** I'm not going back there tonight, f*** that place!".
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ESFJ

List .. what's one of those?? .. I just have a memory so i can forget one or two of the most important items i actually went out for

I still don't compile a list even though it makes sense.

To the OP .. Maybe by forgetting the Q-tips, you've return to the store again and bump into the most beautiful person ever who will make such an impression on your life .. You never know

Everything happens for a reason.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe