User Tag List

First 789

There was a belligerent man who loved to find a reason to eat magical cakes, but his supply got jacked by a circus midget on crack, then ate Captain Crunch instead. His life was on film and without magical cakes the show was too boring. Jumping through hoops, leaping through windows left audiences cold.... That was very much his desire.

"Bollocks!", he shouted, suddenly sitting up, and touching his furry chest hair.
    "How can I find some exciting flower pot hats? Fashion is my biggest fear and I just can't shake my ass hard enough to get some satisfaction! I demand satisfaction, I just cannot get enough of these delicious chopped hats. They make babies out of fire & hot anal wart remover, what a splendid way to spend an afternoon on the toilet except for the burns on my penis. Well, time to put away the hershey chocolate stains on my snuggly toilet seat cover to help the cuts on my pinkish left arm. "I smell it!"

He leapt up, ran out and shanks a dumb handicapped pregnant woman with his left over anger from the shopping trip. "Take that, bitch!" Grabbing her hat vigorously she yelled: "No you di-ent!"

Mystified, he pulled from his pocket a dog biscuit that smelled like overripe limburger cheese, it made him sick to think the aroma could make her water the flowers outside!

The stanky flowers...
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    There was a belligerent man who loved to find a reason to eat magical cakes, but his supply got jacked by a circus midget on crack, then ate Captain Crunch instead. His life was on film and without magical cakes the show was too boring. Jumping through hoops, leaping through windows left audiences cold.... That was very much his desire.

"Bollocks!", he shouted, suddenly sitting up, and touching his furry chest hair.
    "How can I find some exciting flower pot hats? Fashion is my biggest fear and I just can't shake my ass hard enough to get some satisfaction! I demand satisfaction, I just cannot get enough of these delicious chopped hats. They make babies out of fire & hot anal wart remover, what a splendid way to spend an afternoon on the toilet except for the burns on my penis. Well, time to put away the hershey chocolate stains on my snuggly toilet seat cover to help the cuts on my pinkish left arm. "I smell it!"

He leapt up, ran out and shanks a dumb handicapped pregnant woman with his left over anger from the shopping trip. "Take that, bitch!" Grabbing her hat vigorously she yelled: "No you di-ent!"

Mystified, he pulled from his pocket a dog biscuit that smelled like overripe limburger cheese, it made him sick to think the aroma could make her water the flowers outside!

The stanky flowers...
    to be pruned
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

The stanky flowers to be pruned.
    The life to...

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

The life to...

"This poem fails,"
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post

The life to...

"This poem fails;
    "too many words!!!!!!"
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

The life to...

"This poem fails; too many words!!!!!!" He no longer...
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

The life to...

"This poem fails; too many words!!!!!!" He no longer...pooped on command

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can