User Tag List

View Poll Results: What MBTI type do you think is the hardest to be?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

2 3.57%
  • ESFJ

1 1.79%
  • ENFJ

2 3.57%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESFP

1 1.79%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENFP

2 3.57%
  • INFP

26 46.43%
  • ISFP

4 7.14%
  • INTP

6 10.71%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • INTJ

2 3.57%
  • INFJ

7 12.50%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

3 5.36%
First 567

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    INFPs nice and understanding?
    I call bullshit
    Yeah!! I want my money back!
    WHAT A RIP OFFF :steam: :steam:
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Wall of text incomming.

/rant on

I'll tell you what's difficult. What's difficult is balancing –T– and –F–. That's what's fucking difficult.
    When your –F– fuels your –T– and your –T– fuels your –F–. Being an –I– sucks big time then, because
    you relive the same shit vividly over and over again on repeat indefinitely in your head without end.
    So you end up over thinking every single piece of information that comes to you, and all of it makes
    you feel sick to your stomach. And those are not butterflies you're feeling in your stomach, they're
    maggots; maggots that are clawing at the walls from you wake up in the morning until you go to bed
    at night. It won't go away. And you can get it from anything, especially shit that doesn't add up, and
    multiple – life changing – choices. And the worst one of all, the fear of being rejected. And you can't
    speak of it to anyone, you can't explain what and why, because it seems idiotic / unnecessary /
    inappropriate; heaps of feelings that you can’t really tell anyone about, because you're a man, a
    manly man. And manly men don't talk about their feelings with anyone. We're supposed to suck it
    up, digest it, and forget all about it. "Grow up, and take it like a man," they say. And it doesn’t help
    when you feel like you’re a nuisance to everyone around you; always in their way. And so they ask
    you, "Why do you resort to drugs?" Well, it's simple, because it makes you numb, and with numbness
    you don't have to face the excruciating level of embarrassment every single day. You don't have to
    face what your own personality is doing to you, and how your own personality is working against
    what you really want. But what is it that you really want? You don't know what you want. A simple
    life? With no choices to make? With no turns to take? Fuck, all that really helps is a handful of Xanax
    and Valium, that way you can space it out, at least for a little while. Is that enough on what it’s like
    being an unhealthy INFP? I got plenty more, I just don’t know how to say it, how to phrase it, how to
    put the pieces together to make it comprehensible. Because every single piece of the puzzle is a
    puzzle on its own.

/rant off

HAHAHA! Or perhaps, perhaps I just need professional help.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by angell_m View Post
    Wall of text incomming.

/rant on

I'll tell you what's difficult. What's difficult is balancing –T– and –F–. That's what's fucking difficult.
    When your –F– fuels your –T– and your –T– fuels your –F–. Being an –I– sucks big time then, because
    you relive the same shit vividly over and over again on repeat indefinitely in your head without end.
    So you end up over thinking every single piece of information that comes to you, and all of it makes
    you feel sick to your stomach. And those are not butterflies you're feeling in your stomach, they're
    maggots; maggots that are clawing at the walls from you wake up in the morning until you go to bed
    at night. It won't go away. And you can get it from anything, especially shit that doesn't add up, and
    multiple – life changing – choices. And the worst one of all, the fear of being rejected. And you can't
    speak of it to anyone, you can't explain what and why, because it seems idiotic / unnecessary /
    inappropriate; heaps of feelings that you can’t really tell anyone about, because you're a man, a
    manly man. And manly men don't talk about their feelings with anyone. We're supposed to suck it
    up, digest it, and forget all about it. "Grow up, and take it like a man," they say. And it doesn’t help
    when you feel like you’re a nuisance to everyone around you; always in their way. And so they ask
    you, "Why do you resort to drugs?" Well, it's simple, because it makes you numb, and with numbness
    you don't have to face the excruciating level of embarrassment every single day. You don't have to
    face what your own personality is doing to you, and how your own personality is working against
    what you really want. But what is it that you really want? You don't know what you want. A simple
    life? With no choices to make? With no turns to take? Fuck, all that really helps is a handful of Xanax
    and Valium, that way you can space it out, at least for a little while. Is that enough on what it’s like
    being an unhealthy INFP? I got plenty more, I just don’t know how to say it, how to phrase it, how to
    put the pieces together to make it comprehensible. Because every single piece of the puzzle is a
    puzzle on its own.

/rant off

very interesting...you should rant more.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

I only express my inner turmoil online. It wears off after a short while, and when that happens my mind go blank.

MBTI
    ISFJ

There this friend of a friend (i guess you could say he is my friend too) who is an INFP (though he tested as ENFP) that can't even take a dump without second-guessing himself. Having had bowl problems in the past, I can empathize. I've made it a point to help the guy because seeing and hearing is one pitiful and enraging experience.

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by angell_m View Post
    Wall of text incomming.

/rant on

when you feel like you’re a nuisance to everyone around you; always in their way.
    And so they ask
    puzzle on its own.

/rant off

I relate to this a lot. It's the INFP male contradiction. The social pressure for a man to be strong, unemotional, and indifferent can be overwhelming when I feel broken, vulnerable, and angry on the inside. Yet the pressure and influence is strong enough to keep all that broken vulnerability in, never giving it a chance to come out, never giving it the air it needs to breathe and heal. It's like killing a horse and locking it up in a steel cage and hoping that that'll get rid of the smell. But the maggots eat away at the carcass, the stench gets worse, and the steel cage just locks the smell in.

I don't like to admit this to people, but I have often found myself fighting away very dark thoughts in my head, giving it the release it needs with people I trust and using the power of my imagination. Thankfully there has been enough love in my life to keep me from acting on these thoughts in any way, but I know this is not the case for some.

All Natural! All Good!

I voted ESFJ but I think ENFJ would be almost as hard. Just because of dom Fe and the desire for most EFJs to live up to social expectations. Falling short of an external standard that doesn't easily change, and beating oneself up for it, doesn't sound fun
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.