User Tag List

View Poll Results: What MBTI type do you think is the hardest to be?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

2 3.57%
  • ESFJ

1 1.79%
  • ENFJ

2 3.57%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESFP

1 1.79%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENFP

2 3.57%
  • INFP

26 46.43%
  • ISFP

4 7.14%
  • INTP

6 10.71%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • INTJ

2 3.57%
  • INFJ

7 12.50%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

3 5.36%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Hardest as in disadvantageous? perhaps there's a reason why the INxP's are scurrying towards the internetz worlds? =_="

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Hardest as in disadvantageous? perhaps there's a reason why the INxP's are scurrying towards the internetz worlds? =_="
    Isn't that because the internet is awesome and can be easily accessed by sitting in a chair at home while not wearing any cloths?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Isn't that because the internet is awesome and can be easily accessed by sitting in a chair at home while not wearing any cloths?
    That's what I thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENFP

ISTJ... It maybe just cos it's my opposiet but I just couldn't be THAT together all the time and like know what I was doing AND actually DO it all at once... I'd have some kind of meltdown or something!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    depends really on how you mean it...like being an istj must be hard...in a way...being so capable and feeling like no one else in the world was...that's a lot of weight to carry around...being inxp could be tricky because i think both types are so lost inside their own world of ideas that the world outside might feel like a nuisance...being an xsfj is probably hard...waking up every day with that need to take care of everything...and do it all perfectly....
    I actually agree with the ISTJ choice...at least for one option. ISTJs often take on a lot, can be harder on themselves than others, and are always putting work before play. They seem easily displeased with the external world also. Of the sensors, I'd say ISTJs and ISFPs have it the hardest.

I definitely see why people are saying INxP, and of course INFP, but I also see ISFPs as having a rough time. I know we mostly see their happy face around here, but I think their Fi values can be more difficult to deal with because they're more aware of the discrepancy between their feelings and reality. INFPs have delusional Ne keeping the hope alive . INxJs are pretty misunderstood also, and that is always rough. I think Ji-doms need people to understand their inner world more though. I remember reading Jung's comments on Pi saying there is less identification with their own inner world of perceptions, but for Ji people, everything is related back to the self to judge it.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

INFJ/INFP

Why? From what I have observed of the INFx types I know (3 IRL, many online) it is often difficult being a nice, sincere, and empathetic person who is surrounded by an often superficial, fast paced, and competitive world.

My wife and niece (INFJ/INFP) have expressed this to me a number of times, in both business and personal situations. Also, the desire for things to be "better" seems to short circuit the ability to enjoy what is "good enough" in the here and now for them both, but this is expressed more when they are stressed out, than when they are content.

As an ESTP, I am "effected" by very little. It seems to me like INFx's have the propensity to be effected by a much wider variety of things. I love them dearly, and am glad to be able to "deflect" things for them when I can. It's fun running interference when you are large, loud, and fearless.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

INFP, fo sho, especially the male INFPs. I might be biased though because one of my parents is INFP and i've been intimate with INFP before, and I've seen firsthand just how harsh that Fi-dom is on them. Throw that in with the difficulty of fitting into the social world that INXXs have, and you have a good recipe for misery and endless self-criticism. Not to mention, many of them seem prone to bipolar disorder, which makes their self-inflicted Fi lashings even more harsh when they reach the depression portion of a cycle.

not the ones on this board, though!! the INFPs here are normal and tough -nudge nudge-

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    ISTJ... It maybe just cos it's my opposiet but I just couldn't be THAT together all the time and like know what I was doing AND actually DO it all at once... I'd have some kind of meltdown or something!
    The meltdowns only happen when we're not all together and are off schedule and such.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Lets see by using logic and concrete proof (fine, my personal biased opinion but its still logic and concrete proof)

E is definetly harder than I!!!!! oitghoithert!!!
    N is harder than S for obvious reasons.
    F is harder than T because Ts are emotionless robots who dont have to deal with feelings and empathy and blah blah blah
    J is harder than P because Ps are a bunch of disorganized morons who only think about having fun -_-

That would give ENFJ o.O Or ESFJ (even if S is totally obvious!)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I love how a lot of the INFPs are voting for themselves because they think that have it hardest. Classsssic guys...

I voted ENTJ.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?