User Tag List

View Poll Results: What MBTI type do you think is the hardest to be?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

2 3.57%
  • ESFJ

1 1.79%
  • ENFJ

2 3.57%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESFP

1 1.79%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENFP

2 3.57%
  • INFP

26 46.43%
  • ISFP

4 7.14%
  • INTP

6 10.71%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • INTJ

2 3.57%
  • INFJ

7 12.50%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

3 5.36%
First 1234 Last

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

There should be a poll.

I would say INFP

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Being human in general..

I am sure every type has it positive and negative aspects.. what seems like strength in one could be a weakness in another.What affects one might be different than another.
    But at the end of the day we are all victims and benefactors of the human condition.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    There should be a poll.

I would say INFP
    yup

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

just guessing INFP, or INTP. The opposite of ESTJs or ESFJs. But really, saftey in numbers isn't always a good thing, because if a flu strikes, the ones who group together will all cop the worst of it. I can imagine some ESXPs might have it tough dealing with more people that may or may not be awesome.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    INTP: I have very little idea of what it's like to see the world through an INTP lense. I choose this type because from at least a hypothetical viewpoint, it seems as if it would be. NTs in general have a high need for knowledge and competence, and a low tolerance for ignorance and incompetence. I can imagine myself seeing something very ignorant, and to experience it as an INTP I suppose I would multiply my feelings about it by about 200 . After a few days, it would certainly, thoroughly suck. Adding to that, American INTPs are ever-questioning in a world that more highly values obedience, rebellious in a world that more highly values tradition, not so socially warm or sympathetic in a world that places a high importance upon social ritual and networking, and highly abstract in a world that more typically values the concrete. These factors would be doubly troublesome when considering an adolescent or female INTP. Fortunately, a good majority of INTPs seem not to care about majority opinion at all.
    This is a decent analysis. Though INTJ, I have had a similar perspective, especially the highlighted. The ENT types might have it a bit easier with more of an external focus, but this is just speculation. The saving grace, as you recognize, is that we don't really care about popular opinion much. Otherwise, we would probably develop quite a complex. Yes, I think our childhood and youth can be rough because we are so out of step with the world around us, but as soon as we learn to harness our strengths and trust our confidence, that all falls away and not even the sky is the limit.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Gee I'm not sure...I think it's hard for E's and I's in different ways. I have been very close to three ESFJ's and they have all suffered from crippling depression (close to suicidal) but the bouts are short and intense and then they seem to suddenly rebound to a general sense of well-being.

The I's I have been close to seem to suffer more from a pervasive sense of general sadness with intense periods of happiness. So kind the opposite.

Of course I am only speaking of those friends who seem to have "a hard time" on a regular basis. I have an ISTP, ENTJ and ESXX friends are generally pretty happy. *shrug*
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

figsfiggyfigs

INFx. I think... Propbably INFP's the most x/

edit:

and Female NT's. Esp if you're in a traditional/conservative Society/Environment.
    (thanks noon , for the reminder ) : )

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

INXP I'd say.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Damn...kinda feelin bad for the inxp's now...maybe their fi or ti makes them not care what the outside world thinks too much tho..I know I don't care as much as just find it frustrating when other people don't value things in the same way...maybe they're just fine and content inside there..I hope so because I think they're all kinds of cool.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp

I would think difficulties exist whether or not you care about people's perception of you. They (we) still have to live among people after all. There are those who take real action when they are displeased with attitudes different from their own, even more so when part of that attitude is lack of concern for their opinions.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery