User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Riva

Ivy I thought your name was Sarah.

Mine - A character who is somewhat similar to me.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

After my divorce, a friend who plays music thought it would be a good idea to write me a song with my name in it to cheer me up. He had trouble rhyming my name (Laurie) and messed with a bunch of different things he wasn't happy with. I didn't think about it for ages then I got this email where he wrote "Gloriana Laurie-Anna! That's who you are!". It was a really hard time for me, and that email just lifted me up and the word 'Gloriana' stuck out to me. Made me think of the world being glorious again, and it made me think about how much I wanted to see it that way again. It just stuck. Sort of a moment of crossover I guess you could say.

The song eventually became "Sweet Floridiana Gloriana Laurie-Anna" and that friend is now my boyfriend.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I've had this online name since I first used the net back in the grade school. I was playing the game that has Xs and zeros and you try to make a line of five with them. Since I wanted to give the impression of being a total loser in that game I had "zero" (in Finnish, "nolla") as my username.

Then I started liking how the word looks like typographically, and the name stuck.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

an istp on another forum made it up as a part of an inside joke about someone from another another forum, and I liked it so I stole it.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    an istp on another forum made it up as a part of an inside joke about someone from another another forum, and I liked it so I stole it.
    Awe man, I thought maybe you were a robot people could rent if they required snuggling but didn't have a partner.

The commercial announcer would be like "It's cute, it's cuddly, it's available to meet your needs without making any demands on you, it's SNUGGLETRON!!"

*drifts off into huggy robot thoughts*
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

figsfiggyfigs

My username was originally supposed to be

"Correction, You're wrong, I'm right"
    but it was too long. LOL

when I was a kid, I found a bottle cap that said the words " Correction, you're wrong", and I've kinda been obsessed with saying that, in a snide manner, when ever I'm trying to piss off my one friends or my sisters ever since!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    After my divorce, a friend who plays music thought it would be a good idea to write me a song with my name in it to cheer me up. He had trouble rhyming my name (Laurie) and messed with a bunch of different things he wasn't happy with. I didn't think about it for ages then I got this email where he wrote "Gloriana Laurie-Anna! That's who you are!". It was a really hard time for me, and that email just lifted me up and the word 'Gloriana' stuck out to me. Made me think of the world being glorious again, and it made me think about how much I wanted to see it that way again. It just stuck. Sort of a moment of crossover I guess you could say.

The song eventually became "Sweet Floridiana Gloriana Laurie-Anna" and that friend is now my boyfriend.
    omfg that is the sweetest thing...i love it so much!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Think about it?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you've signed up before? or you feel like you have...or you've been through the same time in your life before....or...shit...just teeeeeelll me!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    Think about it?
    You like listening to Beyoncé Knowles's music and so you named yourself after one of her songs! Please tell me I'm right!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.