User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Fresh View Post
    I'm curious about @Vala Faye too
    and.......... what about you sugar pie? My guess is: pillsbury dough deliciousness.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    and.......... what about you sugar pie? My guess is: pillsbury dough deliciousness.
    I've always liked Crescent but it would be odd just to use it alone as a username. And somehow an epiphany poped out so I added 'fresh' behind it.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Viridian City from Pokémon Red/Blue. Simultaneously geeky and nostalgic. Also, it vaguely resembles my real name.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

There was another thread about this . . .

My username is from the coriolis force, an inertial force used to account for the apparent deflection of the path of an object moving in a rotating reference frame. (See Wikipedia for a reasonable explanation and some illustrative graphics.) I wanted a username that was straightforward, one word, unlikely to be confused with others, and descriptive or relevant in an indirect way. The idea of the coriolis force makes me think of how significant a "simple" change of reference frame, or perspective, can be. I relate to it thus as a physicist, and a Ni-dom, since to me, Ni is all about perspective: seeing what everyone else sees, but in a different way.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

maybe you just need a profile makeover!! I have references: @JAVO for one. Before my makeover he was an afterthought in most poster's minds. Now he is a highly sought after NT consultant that no one can bear to be without. let me know!
    It's true!

un-Saturned:

Saturned:

----
    JAVO = Just Another Vulcan Observer

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I am immortal. Born in the Highlands of Scotland four hundred years ago, I am not alone. There are others like me - some good, some evil. For centuries, I have battled the forces of darkness, with Holy Ground my only refuge. I cannot die, unless you take my head, and with it, my power. In the end, there can be only one. I am Duncan MacLeod, the Highlander.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I am immortal. Born in the Highlands of Scotland four hundred years ago, I am not alone. There are others like me - some good, some evil. For centuries, I have battled the forces of darkness, with Holy Ground my only refuge. I cannot die, unless you take my head, and with it, my power. In the end, there can be only one. I am Duncan MacLeod, the Highlander.
    You are now required to post in a Scottish accent. That is all.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

It could mean several things.

I could be hinting that I am anti-money, for irony. Or I could be saying I will make you sick if I talk to you too much or you ingest me. Or maybe my name is just an element found on the periodic table.

The world may never know.

p.s. it is pronounced ant-a-moan-ee
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    It could mean several things.

I could be hinting that I am anti-money, for irony. Or I could be saying I will make you sick if I talk to you too much or you ingest me. Or maybe my name is just an element found on the periodic table.

The world may never know.

p.s. it is pronounced ant-a-moan-ee
    Or the alimony for ants.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Or the alimony for ants.
    Ooohhh that is a new one. I like it. By the way, your avatar makes me crave a pumpkin spice latte. And I already crave those to begin with.

I always imagine Saturn when I see your name. Saturn is extremely cool.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex