User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid thing(s) you've done/said today?

Senor Membrane Array

Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic View Post
    i decided to go to finland. I was on the airplane and then I didn't feel so much like going anymore, so I jumped out and pulled my parachute. I went for a swim.
    I read your post and for a while felt like answering. Now I go make coffee.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

Posted about it before, and I'll do it again because no one laughed at me or comforted me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I really hate myself right now because I waited and waited for my college application form. I started panicking a week ago when I discovered all the other first year psychology students at psychology camp had gotten one. Now I discovered mine in a special mailbox the university made for me. I was supposed to send it on the first of August. I got so angry I started to clean my room. Then I found a letter from early May when I was still in high school that the form could be found in the mailbox. I'll still send the form, but I'm afraid that I can't go to college anymore this way and I already got my scholarship two months ago and my books are already on there way! But I also got letters about introduction weeks after the first of August, so now I'm really in doubt. Anyways, I really hate myself right now and please kill me, anyone!

This is actually the second time this week a disaster occured because I read a letter wrong: this Tuesday I couldn't do my driving theory exam because I didn't have all the stuff with me that was acquired. Not to mention that the same morning my dad told me a story about a boy who couldn't go to college because he forgot to put a stamp on his application forms.

Or maybe a great opportunity to do something else this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I just really feel like crying right now, but as I find it really hard to cry over things, I don't.

In May I got a letter from my university that I can send my real application form from June to August 1. In the mean time that form has been everywhere and nowhere, as I wasn't graduated from high school yet. Once I Was graduated, I Wondered when my application form would finally arrive. I forgot about the due date. I still kept recieving mail from the university, so I thought everything was right.

Until I found the old letter today, while searching for another letter. It said that my application form can be found in my university mailbox. I opened it and indeed, there it was: my form. DAAAAAAAMN!!! I'll still send my application form, even though it's too late, with a letter about, well, how sorry I am. Stupid, stupid me. However, I didn't recieve a message about now you can't sign in anymore or something and I still got mail after the first of August. And I already got my scholarship?! Jeeeze.

So, errr, please kill me right now, okay? Urggh, this is the second time this week. Just don't send me stuff I have to keep long term!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I wont kill you but I recommend you either call the uni ASAP or eat some chocolate while you wait for their reply...
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

I went to Home Depot. That's always a stupid thing to do.
    Ed Womack
    Get Milked