User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Life Changing Moments

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    - when i first fell in love. it was like this whole other world opened up and i suddenly understood what everyone was banging on about. before i thought it was just something humans told themselves existed so they could get regular sex/comfort. and discovering disabling, broken hearted pain that i could physically feel in my guts and chest was the flipside of that epiphany.
    You thought it was about regular sex/comfort but then thought what? That it was more? Then you got to feel heart broekn and had psychosomatic illness?

Thought this was really interesting and inspiring but I want to know more

I was thinking broadly on these lines recently whilst staring at the stars late at night .. Sometimes we don't things to end, maybe due to uncertainty, maybe because it doesn't feel right but ultimately after the clouds have lifted you start to appreciate all that's happened. New opportunities come your way that you never dreamt of pursuing previously and you have a different outlook on life ..

Whilst staring at the stars i asked myself if things hadn't of changed and my life hadn't taken a different course, would i of been happy? The answer was no, so i thank the powers that be that helped me to move to a place where i can be authentic to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Can you look back on your life and say there were some moments where things drastically changed? An unexpected loss or gain? An epiphany? A conversation? A book you read? A movie you saw?

How did things change for you?
    Yes and for the better.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe