User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I'm on to you... You just want to change your avatar!!

Why not select the independents as your temporary avatar seeing as they are the ones who have the power to select the next prime minister.

I dunno. I had my heart set on a more feminine avatar just as you have a masculine avatar, dear Trinity.

I think we are all ineluctably attracted to our animus or anima so we choose the complementary gender as our avatar.

So Julia or the Queen are plainly my anima, while your avatar is plainly your animus.

Or at a simple level you could be my anima while I could be your animus. All we need to do is make you my avatar and me your avatar. A simple, economical solution.

This would bypass the Australian people trying to make up their minds, and perhaps start a trend on Typology Central.

And perhaps a trend for the whole world where people would simple ask, "Would you be my avatar?".

It would avoid this whole complicated and involved process of voting and take us back to our roots.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ahh, Victor, sometimes I don't understand what you're trying to say, but I do enjoy your writing style.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Smile Dancing in the Noosphere

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Ahh, Victor, sometimes I don't understand what you're trying to say, but I do enjoy your writing style.
    Naturally, for my whole purpose is to put to sleep the watchdog of your mind, so you will loose your mind and come to your senses.

Literacy has privileged your eye above all your other senses, so it makes sense to reboot your mind.

But first I need to apply the anaesthetic and I know it is starting to work when you say you don't understand but you enjoy my style.

And while you are asleep, I rearrange all your senses so that you may dance with me in the noosphere.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

just get a parrot avatar so we can rule the world together

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I dunno. I had my heart set on a more feminine avatar... All we need to do is make you my avatar
    Bob Katter is more feminine than me, go with him.

Smile Waiting for the PM

While we are waiting for the Prime Minister, come and ride a hot air balloon with me over Canberra, the Capital of Australia.

We start off in Kingston where I live, not far from Parliament House. And the first building we see in the morning light is the Glass Works where we make exquisite works of art made entirely of glass.

The Glass Works was originally the Power House, the first building built in Canberra to provide electric power and now converted to a high tech Glass Works.

And then we float West on the breeze until we are over New Parliament House, where we will be deciding who will govern Oz.

And we continue on the Westerly breeze until we sail over the Sailing Club and then we float right down the lake where I often go walking.

And the lake is right in the heart of Canberra.

You can climb aboard the basket of the hot air balloon by clicking on -

YouTube - Hot Air Balloon Ride over Canberra (Part 1)

and then -

YouTube - Hot Air Balloon Ride over Canberra (Part 2)

Smile Incense

Julia will take her recommendation to the Governor General who will appoint the new Government.

So my avatar depends entirely on what she says to the Governor General. Such conversations are private and are only reported on in the most general terms.

One might think that Julia would recommend herself, and that would suit me. But really she will only recommend someone who has the confidence of the House.

So my avatar depends entirely on the Houses of Parliament.

Every cold and frosty morning I walk up to Parliament House and light a bowl of incense. This incenses Security but I hope the incense will waft up the hill and recommend me to the members of Parliament.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    We start off in Kingston where I live, not far from Parliament House. And the first building we see in the morning light is the Glass Works where we make exquisite works of art made entirely of glass.

The Glass Works was originally the Power House, the first building built in Canberra to provide electric power and now converted to a high tech Glass Works.
    I didn't know this city had a glass works, I'll have to check that out tomorrow.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I'm ok with Gillard being elected PM but these would make a way better avi, look she has a neck!

Smile It's Labor and Julia

Whoopee! It's Labor 76 and the Conservatives 75. So if Labor keeps Julia as leader, Julia remains Prime Minister of Australia and my avatar.