User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    haha, I was talking about typeC vs. perC
    I know.

Glycerine

@ jaguar: I have a strong feeling that your sense of humor would not be appreciated there.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    yeah man typoC sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but your still here
    I knew that I should have pointed out where in that post I talked about how it was inspired by "another forum" but I didn't. This was a mistake. I'll just be more clear about things like that next time vv

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Really? That topic pissed you off so much that you never went back to the forum again? Seems a bit like an overreaction to me.

But then again the way you worded it suggested to me that it would be a topic that espoused disgusting racist views, or supported pedophilia or something, instead of people saying they expected others to instantly respond to texts.
    My thought process: "Oh! Another personality forum? Cool. What sort of personal and relationship issues are people discussing? Huh. A thread where everyone.. espouses a lot more immature worldviews than people over at TypoC do. I, oh, well, here's another thread with that same problem. You know what? This ain't worth it. Why don't I just discuss this stuff at TypoC rather than wasting my time here?"

"Pissed off" is different than "disgusted" and/or "the straw that broke the camel's back."

I know that this train of thought has the potential to lead into "open-mindedness" and "think about differing opinions instead of labeling them!" discussion territory. Believe me, I've thought that one through

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Does that mean I'd get banned for using the words, horse shit?
    You'd get backtraced and some Mr. Muscles would come to your house and put you in jail with the serial killers for the rest of your life.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    You'd get backtraced and some Mr. Muscles would come to your house and put you in jail with the serial killers for the rest of your life.
    Who is claiming to be Mr. Muscles?
    Is the strong arming that bad?
    I have not seen it, that is surprising.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

I agree that the feel of PC is generally younger and less informed, although there's sometimes good stuff over there.

While I can sometimes find the bickering here tiresome (especially when it isn't me doing the bickering), I do like that people's statements get challenged. I think it sometimes leads to interesting discussion and better understanding.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Who is claiming to be Mr. Muscles?
    Is the strong arming that bad?
    I have not seen it, that is surprising.
    Him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    @ jaguar: I have a strong feeling that your sense of humor would not be appreciated there.
    Who, me? I'm an angel!

MBTI
    yupp

I didn't like jaguar at first, but I take awhile to warm up to people. now I think he's kind of awesome. same with edgar.it took me awhile to understand their humor. But I'm slow. I don't know how they feel about me, but i figure enough people like me that it shouldn't matter unless they want to kill me. than that's just insulting.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Who, me? I'm an angel!

That's what you want us to think... you would bite the head off the cute little kitty with your big kitty stealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I didn't like jaguar at first, but I take awhile to warm up to people. now I think he's kind of awesome. same with edgar.it took me awhile to understand their humor. But I'm slow. I don't know how they feel about me, but i figure enough people like me that it shouldn't matter unless they want to kill me. than that's just insulting.
    You think too much. At first, I didn't know what to think of you or jaguar but you guys seem cool.