User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Are you saying that the mods mod too much or dont mod enough? o_O

Anyways, I was banned for PerC for a little joke even smaller and more dull than "A person goes into a bar and buys a drink". Meh. Too bad xD But it doesn't suck.

Enneagram
    CFV

I like TC much better. There's a sense of community here, as odd as it is I feel like I have a "friend group" here made up of people that I come across often in threads. It's very comforting for some reason

And some of the people at PC seem to be born with a few extra chromosones

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    LOL, obviously you didn't believe me! Ok then, in very general terms because I don't want to get too specific here: teenage poster gets picked as a mod (said person is actually pretty mature for her age, so it's not necessarily an issue in itself, though I'm dubious about how closely they looked at her credentials before giving her the position), then gets dropped as a mod not because of her age or anything she did wrong, but for the arbitrary and questionable reason that those in charge decided they wanted a higher proportion of T-type mods, and she was an F-type. Not good. This signifies a bias towards making too much of type theory and too little of people as they actually are. And if it's encouraged at the top I can't imagine that it's not going to be a wider issue on the site. :rolli:
    That's freaking crazy. I thought an ENFP was in charge???

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Are you saying that the mods mod too much or dont mod enough? o_O

Anyways, I was banned for PerC for a little joke even smaller and more dull than "A person goes into a bar and buys a drink". Meh. Too bad xD But it doesn't suck.
    damn i'd be banned in a heart beat over their, if that's the case.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    That's freaking crazy. I thought an ENFP was in charge???
    That bit I don't know. But I do know I've heard quite a bit about dodgy mod-related issues there -and this is about what actually goes on behind the scenes, who gets picked to mod and why, how they behave, what the modding culture is - not just people disgruntled about being ticked off by the mods for some misdemeanour.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    damn i'd be banned in a heart beat over their, if that's the case.
    That bit I don't know. But I do know I've heard quite a bit about dodgy mod-related issues there -and this is about what actually goes on behind the scenes, who gets picked to mod and why, how they behave, what the modding culture is - not just people disgruntled about being ticked off by the mods for some misdemeanour.
    I almost always feel like I am going to get in trouble on that site but none of the mods on here have ever given me a warning. It's a scary, scary place, lol.

MBTI
    yupp

I think the modding here is fair, that's why i don't have problems with any of my infractions. sometimes I don't understand why they do something, but that's why I ask. it's not like I'm going I want to be special. it's more of I neeed to understand.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Dude Prpl, I almost always feel like I am going to get in trouble on that site but none of the mods on here have never given me a warning. It's a scary, scary place, lol.
    yeah I've gotten infractions here, its not that bad. but I had to try to get them, so its like i had to consciously break the rules. I knew what rules I was breaking but my urge to break them over rode the possible consequences.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah I've gotten infractions here, its not that bad. but I had to try to get them, so its like i had to consciously break the rules. I knew what rules I was breaking but my urge to break them over rode the possible consequences.
    haha, I was talking about typeC vs. perC

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Anyways, I was banned for PerC for a little joke even smaller and more dull than "A person goes into a bar and buys a drink". Meh.
    Does that mean I'd get banned for using the words, horse shit?