User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

garbage

I lurked a little bit. I came across a particular thread on that forum. I was disgusted and then left forever.

The end.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I lurked a little bit. I came across a particular thread on that forum. I was disgusted and then left forever.

The end.
    Really? That topic pissed you off so much that you never went back to the forum again? Seems a bit like an overreaction to me.

But then again the way you worded it suggested to me that it would be a topic that espoused disgusting racist views, or supported pedophilia or something, instead of people saying they expected others to instantly respond to texts.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

The end.
    yeah man typoC sucks

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Personality Cafe, is annoying, badly set up, the moderation is a joke for the post part, and the younger age group starts really really annoy topics and uses really really FAIL logic to support them.

*like*

"Lady Gaga is an INFJ"

oh ffs.

(BTW I have an account on there I barely use)
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    Personality Cafe, is annoying, badly set up, the moderation is a joke for the post part, and the younger age group starts really really annoy topics and uses really really FAIL logic to support them.

*like*

"Lady Gaga is an INFJ"

oh ffs.

(BTW I have an account on there I barely use)
    I have looked at the site a few times, but not felt like joining on the quality of the threads I see. What I've heard of the modding standards there (in one or two cases, from people who used to be mods there, so they ought to know) is pretty unbelievable. I'll say no more than that.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    I have looked at the site a few times, but not felt like joining on the quality of the threads I see. What I've heard of the modding standards there (in one or two cases, from people who used to be mods there, so they ought to know) is pretty unbelievable. I'll say no more than that.
    what are the modding standards?

MBTI
    yupp

The end.
    but your still here

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I was On Pcafe for a while..

It was Ok until INFPGlobal chatter went down.

Not blaming the INFPs at all, but it kind of ,as someone already mentioned.. turned into high school.. being 40-41 at the time it quickly lost it's appeal and this place is just way more mature and intellectual.

TypeC > Pcafe

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what are the modding standards?
    LOL, obviously you didn't believe me! Ok then, in very general terms because I don't want to get too specific here: teenage poster gets picked as a mod (said person is actually pretty mature for her age, so it's not necessarily an issue in itself, though I'm dubious about how closely they looked at her credentials before giving her the position), then gets dropped as a mod not because of her age or anything she did wrong, but for the arbitrary and questionable reason that those in charge decided they wanted a higher proportion of T-type mods, and she was an F-type. Not good. This signifies a bias towards making too much of type theory and too little of people as they actually are. And if it's encouraged at the top I can't imagine that it's not going to be a wider issue on the site. :rolli:
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    LOL, obviously you didn't believe me! Ok then, in very general terms because I don't want to get too specific here: teenage poster gets picked as a mod (said person is actually pretty mature for her age, so it's not necessarily an issue in itself, though I'm dubious about how closely they looked at her credentials before giving her the position), then gets dropped as a mod not because of her age or anything she did wrong, but for the arbitrary and questionable reason that those in charge decided they wanted a higher proportion of T-type mods, and she was an F-type. Not good. This signifies a bias towards making too much of type theory and too little of people. :rolli:
    damnit i wasn't paying attention, not that i didn't believe you.or i was curious incase i didn't need to pay attention

i remember on an old forum the mods suck i never got warnings one day i was just banned because one mod had it out for me. and I didn't post any differently than i do here.