User Tag List

First 123412 Last

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Well, while I was on my "30-day vacation" away from TypeC, I was reading PersCafe, but I never joined. The vibe is all wrong for me, over there. Immature crowd. Although, I have to applaud the owner's decision to implement a new policy which basically prohibits members from making unfounded claims or sweeping generalizations to smear particular MBTI types. You won't see HATE threads in that forum.
    I disagree since the rule was put in place over an argument that was misjudged by the owner. It was between me and another user and had nothing to do with type. The idea is good if you believe in control of your members judgements and in protection of the innocent at any cost.

There is only one person over there who knows type theory, and he has studied it for a decade. His name is FunctiAnalyst- ISTP.
    Yes agreed very good poster

I am glad TypeC doesn't hand out awards, and my reason is quite simple - when you hand out awards it puts the spotlight on THE PERSON, and takes it away from where it really belongs which is on THE KNOWLEDGE itself. There is no ego in knowledge, and someone who is really into knowledge will see themselves as a perpetual student. Perpetual students seek knowledge. . . not awards.

Konstantin Stanislavsky once said: "Love the art in yourself, not yourself in the art."
    totally agreed.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    It's pretty obvious where I spend most of my WWW play time.

PC does have an ESTP forum that I check out here and there.
    It's fun to read responses to a given thread from a gaggle of nutjobs like me, LOL!

I have not checked out their other forums though, and I have not received a badge or medal from them yet either.

I know one of the PC admins, TreeBob, (an ESTP!) who's a really cool guy. We're in similar career tracks and his sense of humor is evil.

TypC is my favorite Interent site. Lots of good people, lots of variety to the topics, and our emoticons rule.
    treebob yes he's cool

Glycerine

They are a bit controlling over there. I called out someone for using MBTI in a really bad way and they closed the thread. The OP was saying something like I know some really slutty, vulgar, attention whore ENFJs but I have only known sensors that are that vulgar so are these people really ENFJs or are they ESFJs? All the ENFJs were REALLY nice to her and gave advice and it seemed like I was the only one that noticed the major diss. If someone made a thread like that on here, she would get chewed out for sure. Also, most of the ENFJs drive me crazy over there.... they will always tell people when their posts are a bit "harsh" or "rude".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Sim feels more appreciated over there. They sticky his threads and give him awards...
    Yeah, they don't crucify him over there like they do here.

Not yet, anyway.

It's probably only a matter of time.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    I disagree since the rule was put in place over an argument that was misjudged by the owner. It was between me and another user and had nothing to do with type. The idea is good if you believe in control of your members judgements and in protection of the innocent at any cost.

"Hey Irma, did you see that black feller? SOB robbed the bank today."
    "We better watch out for them thar black fellers, if all they do is rob banks."

"Hey Irma, did you see that stupid ESFP moron who tripped over a book, at school today?"
    "We better watch out for them thar stupid ESFP morons, if all they do is trip over books."

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

"Hey Irma, did you see that stupid ESFP moron who tripped over a book, at school today?"
    "We better watch out for them thar stupid ESFP morons, if all they do is trip over books."
    hahahahaha

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have an account there, but I just never visit it. It's so dull there.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

But, but stereotypes are simple, and fun! They, they save you having to actually NOTICE shit as it happens, when you can just assume it in advance instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    All the ENFJs were REALLY nice to her and gave advice and it seemed like I was the only one that noticed the major diss. If someone made a thread like that on here, she would get chewed out for sure. Also, most of the ENFJs drive me crazy over there.... they will always tell people when their posts are a bit "harsh" or "rude".
    That's interesting. Sounds like it could be a case of their functional tail wagging the dog of their ego once they've picked that archetype to identify with.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I joined there but have only posted a few times. I don't like the layout, and I also didn't find the discussion as interesting as here.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I joined there but have only posted a few times. I don't like the layout, and I also didn't find the discussion as interesting as here.
    plus you'd never thought i hated you so really its a good thing.