User Tag List

First 6141516

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I once walked into a forest which held the temporary homes of the two native american tribes which hold a few different values, standards and rules but had a the general similarity through some specifics unneeded to mention. This desk kind of sucks... I need to throw it out. One tribe was bigger than the other and so the formulation of a system slightly differs in the manner in which the authorities operate. Reminds me of a disney parade. Many of the bows and arrows of the smaller tribe were handcrafted by the members of the tribe themselves and with such, each holds their own weaponry. Such as the larger tribe enjoys having a weaponsmith make the weapons for others and with such, each is not specified to the shape of the bodies of the people individually. Wait...
    Likes highlander, TreeBob, GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    I once walked into a forst which held the temporary homes of the two native american tribes which hold a few different values, standards and rules but had a the general similarity through some specifics unneeded to mention. This desk kind of sucks... I need to throw it out. One tribe was bigger than the other and so the formulation of a system slightly differs in the manner in which the authorities operate. Reminds me of a disney parade. Many of the bows and arrows of the smaller tribe were handcrafted by the members of the tribe themselves and with such, each holds their own weaponry. Such as the larger tribe enjoys having a weaponsmith make the weapons for others and with such, each is not specified to the shape of the bodies of the people individually. Wait...
    Is this a metaphor riddled with streams of consciousness and depersonalizations?
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Is this a metaphor riddled with streams of consciousness and depersonalizations?
    Life is filled with fun.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    Life is filled with fun.
    fun steaks my boi, fun steaks.
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Conversation is much more intelligent and mature here.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

I was over there and saw an administrator and user teaming up on users in the ENTJ forum. When I saw an administrator and user bullying another user in conjunction I had to leave that place...it was very toxic.

It's not just me either...several other people retired their accounts after it was exposed.

Well...we know now why Crowdgather is worth .10 cents a share. No quality assurance for it's employees is a bad policy.
    OberonHuxley, how are ya? Please don't join this forum and spout misinformation. The staff here don't appreciate the drama.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp
    Likes Ivy liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    OberonHuxley, how are ya? Please don't join this forum and spout misinformation. The staff here don't appreciate the drama.
    I don't know what you're referring to with OberonHuxley - I'm not a fan of Shakespeare.

As for drama, there is none -it's pretty cut and dry. I stated my opinion fairly and have a right to. Quality assurance of employees in my opinion means that the employees are unbiased towards the clients/users/public. That's not the case with PerC in my personal experience. And Crowdgather is currently around .10 cents a share.

There is no misinformation as far as facts are concerned and my personal opinion is freely expressed based on my real experience. Anyone can start an account on PerC and see that the moderators will favor the people who have been on there the longest and have been talking to each other even if those users are trolling. This reduces the quality and integrity of the site because it's not objective and risks all sorts of legal issues when it comes to bullying.

I even saw one user bully another and then brag about it on a moderators profile, or at least it seemed that way.

Since this thread is about the differences between the two I felt it was relevant to express my experience considering that other uses have as well.

You're just affirming the point though that this site is more mature. There's no need to follow users around and bully them. We all have certain rights to express our own opinions.

Just to illustrate the point that PeRC has a reputation, here's a blog from some random person on the internet. I don't condone the use of the language but you can see how she may have been bullied and how she is upset. People come to express their opinions on mbti and are ridiculed and bombarded with caustic remarks on PeRC. I haven't seen that here so I'm choosing this forum.

Really? The people at PersonalityCafe are truly, fucking, retarded. | Retmeishka
    it was open
    -the end"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

I don't know what you're referring to with OberonHuxley - I'm not a fan of Shakespeare.

As for drama, there is none -it's pretty cut and dry. I stated my opinion fairly and have a right to. Quality assurance of employees in my opinion means that the employees are unbiased towards the clients/users/public. That's not the case with PerC in my personal experience. And Crowdgather is currently around .10 cents a share.

There is no misinformation as far as facts are concerned and my personal opinion is freely expressed based on my real experience. Anyone can start an account on PerC and see that the moderators will favor the people who have been on there the longest and have been talking to each other even if those users are trolling. This reduces the quality and integrity of the site because it's not objective and risks all sorts of legal issues when it comes to bullying.

I even saw one user bully another and then brag about it on a moderators profile, or at least it seemed that way.

Since this thread is about the differences between the two I felt it was relevant to express my experience considering that other uses have as well.

You're just affirming the point though that this site is more mature. There's no need to follow users around and bully them. We all have certain rights to express our own opinions.

Just to illustrate the point that PeRC has a reputation, here's a blog from some random person on the internet. I don't condone the use of the language but you can see how she may have been bullied and how she is upset. People come to express their opinions on mbti and are ridiculed and bombarded with caustic remarks on PeRC. I haven't seen that here so I'm choosing this forum.

Really? The people at PersonalityCafe are truly, fucking, retarded. | Retmeishka
    Dude, Oberon. Pretty sure I am not following you around since my account is a couple years old. None of what you are writing is true. We came to an agreement that you wouldn't continue to make crazy accusations and you kept it up with my staff. Repeatedly threatening people isn't the best way to go about things. Just let it go and move on dude.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Dude, Oberon. Pretty sure I am not following you around since my account is a couple years old. None of what you are writing is true. We came to an agreement that you wouldn't continue to make crazy accusations and you kept it up with my staff. Repeatedly threatening people isn't the best way to go about things. Just let it go and move on dude.
    Bobadoo, this is a thread called PerC vs TypeO, as a moderator at PerC there is no need for you to come here and people who are expressing their opinion with false accusations and insinuations.

There is no reason to linger on this thread if you don't like it. You can leave.

That being said, another thing I prefer over at TypeO are the professionally made videos. I never wanted to learn the enneagram but after a few videos I was hooked and learned all nine in one night.

IT made it accessible and the passionate instructors were excellent teachers.
    it was open
    -the end"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Thread closed, at least temporarily.

Please leave the drama elsewhere.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft