User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DeceptiveCreative View Post
    INFJ = special snowflake syndrome groomed by creepy-ass ENTP "admirers".

Everyone is super sensitive on that site, even mods. Ewww...
    LMFAO
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    I had a ball hanging out with my ENTP brethren. And skipping around to other tribes to play and having visitors over. That was a very fun, funny, subforum where few people ever got offended. A kind of safe place for an ENTP to go without worrying much about our snark offending
    I feel the same way about the INTJ Forum over there, more so in it's current form.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Well I'm actually on both websites... I like them both but the community seems different
    I find the articles here a lot more helpful and more detailed

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I posted on perc for.6,months but don't remember my impression of it, so I either liked or hated it.

you're...like...very funny, i hope you know..

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post

you're...like...very funny, i hope you know..
    what's your problem? I posted that like 3 months ago. don't try to start shit with me
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

PerC is most feminist, PC forum i have ever had the misfortune to come across. The moderators have no dicipline either which makes it 10x worse.

Avoid at all costs if you are male.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Have a profile on PerC,never posted anything, signed up just out of curiosity and mainly for resources and articles.

As mentioned in previous posts, a majority of members on PerC have little understanding of typology and cognitive functions theory. I have this impression that a lot of them are actually pretty insecure with themselves craving for emotional support and acceptance. A common pattern I observed in the NF forum is that they have a need to conform to a certain stereotypical type description with threads and posts like: "Am I like this because I am a XXXX?" or "Is it common for XXXX to act like this?" or to justify their opinions or values with their types, for example "I am like this because I am XXXX!"

Aesthetically, the layout and colors are somewhat confusing (ads are not helpful :p), well it's related to personal taste though.

I guess that PerC is good for several things like resources (tests and articles) and emotional expression if you are looking for support, however not recommended for in-depth discussions on typology :/ (although occasionally I admit that some threads are interesting on PerC).
    “A faint clap of thunder; Clouded skies; Perhaps rain comes – if so, will you stay here with me?”

Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

'Know thyself'
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

The only thing I remember about that place is the wretched selection of emoticons.

But that was ages ago.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I was over there and saw an administrator and user teaming up on users in the ENTJ forum. When I saw an administrator and user bullying another user in conjunction I had to leave that place...it was very toxic.

It's not just me either...several other people retired their accounts after it was exposed.

Well...we know now why Crowdgather is worth .10 cents a share. No quality assurance for it's employees is a bad policy.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by infiniterandomness11 View Post
    Have a profile on PerC,never posted anything, signed up just out of curiosity and mainly for resources and articles.

As mentioned in previous posts, a majority of members on PerC have little understanding of typology and cognitive functions theory. I have this impression that a lot of them are actually pretty insecure with themselves craving for emotional support and acceptance. A common pattern I observed in the NF forum is that they have a need to conform to a certain stereotypical type description with threads and posts like: "Am I like this because I am a XXXX?" or "Is it common for XXXX to act like this?" or to justify their opinions or values with their types, for example "I am like this because I am XXXX!"

Aesthetically, the layout and colors are somewhat confusing (ads are not helpful :p), well it's related to personal taste though.

I guess that PerC is good for several things like resources (tests and articles) and emotional expression if you are looking for support, however not recommended for in-depth discussions on typology :/ (although occasionally I admit that some threads are interesting on PerC).
    Yeah...sorry, not to add even more to this but PerC is notorious for spreading disinformation regarding MBTI and theories in general. I found it a place where soon to be psychology majors were the only ones trying to be sincere and genuine. For the most part I also found an inordinate amount of people who were just there for ego reasons such as having an online place to rant about things that were completely unrelated.

For example, In the ENTJ forum I noticed that these two users would just log on and post about how every thread made them feel like drinking one. Meanwhile they trolled everyone and were best friends with the moderators.

The meaning of individuation in such a place is lost and any sort of attempt to pass on the Promethean torch is met with stings and stones. Just spend a few days there and I'm sure you'll come to understand how Prometheus felt when he was punished for giving knowledge.

Basically: It's a haven for trolls.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes infiniterandomness11 liked this post