User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Perc has a lot more people that mostly translates to negative things. Most of the topics are form newcomers who doesent understand stuff(so they ask the same things over and over again) and most of the replies to those topics are form people who doesent understand typology all that well, tho there are some users who have the knowledge and understanding, but the percentages of those users is much lower than it is here(but due to higher population, the amount of them is slightly higher than it is here, but the vast amount of newbies, kids and idiots kinda ruin it). UI in perc is much worse than here imo. The overall atmosphere that people create there isnt to my taste, unlike here.

I might browse perc at times and possibly write something, but most of the time my reaction to the replies is to run away fast and never look back.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Personality Cafe feels too impersonal for the reason of being so big (they usually have 1000+ posters logged in and another 8-10K browsing). It may be appealing for those who like busy, dynamic places that have lots going on, being surrounded by many posters and large group discussions. But it also makes it difficult to get to know anyone one-on-one.

There is also a continuous stream of newcomers who don't understand typology basics and haven't read anything beyond their test score. It seems like once people reach a certain level of understanding, they either stay there for purely social reasons or migrate to smaller, more specialized discussion groups.

Permabanned

PerC is full of morons. Logic goes over their heads. It's more about popular beliefs than rationality. I like it here the people are less retarded.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Typoc:
    ISTP: So it sounds to me like you may be experiencing what is referred to as a ...

Personalitycafe:
    ISTP: WE DON'T ALLOW ENFP's IN HERE

Personalitycafe:
    ENFP: I think I could be an enneagram 8
    general response: IMPOSSIBLE, You are too ugly to be enneagram 8.
    general response 2: agreed you're pretty ugly. *thanks previous comment*
    general response 3: LMAO yeah I haven't met anyone as ugly as you are *thanks both previous comments*
    *ugly person gets banned*

Typoc:
    ENFP: I think I could be an Enneagram 8
    general response: Hmm, you could be right, I haven't met an E8 ENFP before but....

Personalitycafe:
    INTJ: Any INTJs here want to rule the world?
    general response: OF COURSE I DO IVE BEEN PLANNING IT SINCE THE WOMB SINCE I WAS BORN BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING ALWAYS FOREVER

Typoc:
    General response 1: nope
    General response 2: eh

Personalitycafe:
    INTJ: ESTP ARE WORTHLESS AND GROTESQUE CREATIONS SPAWNED FROM THE VAGINAS OF DEAD NECROPHILED VIRGINS
    INTJ 2: I KNOW, THEY THINK THEY'RE SO COOL. Actually, Se is responsible for making someone think they are cool. Its also responsible for making someone an ass hole. Did you know that?
    INTJ 3: GOD ITS SO CRAZY HOW RIGHT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW, you're really intelligent!
    gaggle of infp's: wow you guys are right, I never heard it put that way before. INTJs really ARE intelligent. Lets to tell every other forum how horrible estp's are because its actually fact because INTJ's (the most intelligent personality) said its true.

Typoc:
    INTJ: I knew an estp once...
    INTJ 2: it happens

Personalitycafe:
    ENFP: OMG COMPLIMENT PARTY. YOU ARE BEATUFUL ENFP 2.
    ENFP 2: OMG NOT AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU ARE
    ENFP 3: OMG CAN I BE BEATIFUL TOO?

Typoc:
    ENFP: Yeah I don't give a shit what you think.
    ENFP 2: Well said
    ENFP 3: Agreed

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Typoc:
    ISTP: So it sounds to me like you may be experiencing what is referred to as a ...

Personalitycafe:
    ISTP: WE DON'T ALLOW ENFP's IN HERE

Personalitycafe:
    general response 3: LMAO yeah I haven't met anyone as ugly as you are *thanks both previous comments*

Typoc:
    ENFP: I think I could be an Enneagram 8
    general response: Hmm, you could be right, I haven't met an E8 ENFP before but....

Personalitycafe:
    general response: OF COURSE I DO IVE BEEN PLANNING IT SINCE THE WOMB SINCE I WAS BORN BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING ALWAYS FOREVER

Typoc:
    General response 1: nope
    General response 2: eh

Personalitycafe:
    INTJ: ESTP ARE WORTHLESS AND GROTESQUE CREATIONS SPAWNED FROM THE VAGINAS OF DEAD NECROPHILED VIRGINS
    INTJ 2: I KNOW, THEY THINK THEY'RE SO COOL. Actually, Se is responsible for making someone think they are cool. Its also responsible for making someone an ass hole. Did you know that?
    INTJ 3: GOD ITS SO CRAZY HOW RIGHT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW, you're really intelligent!
    gaggle of infp's: wow you guys are right, I never heard it put that way before. INTJs really ARE intelligent. Lets to tell every other forum how horrible estp's are because its actually fact because INTJ's (the most intelligent personality) said its true.

Typoc:
    INTJ: I knew an estp once...
    INTJ 2: it happens

Personalitycafe:
    ENFP: OMG COMPLIMENT PARTY. YOU ARE BEATUFUL ENFP 2.
    ENFP 2: OMG NOT AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU ARE
    ENFP 3: OMG CAN I BE BEATIFUL TOO?

Typoc:
    ENFP: Yeah I don't give a shit what you think.
    ENFP 2: Well said
    ENFP 3: Agreed
    I'm pretty sure the perc founder is ENFP which explains why the whole place is like a delusional ENFP world. Trolling = going against the hive mind. A cult is a good way to describe it. And it's funny they hate on ESTPs but given the choice they all say they would want to be ESTPs.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yeah.... as if creating a shit thread to catty-bitch about how immature and stupid members of another forum are isn't ironic in the least.

Some of us are members on both forums and find value in each, and this thread has been outliving its usefulness.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah.... as if creating a shit thread to catty-bitch about how immature and stupid members of another forum are isn't ironic in the least.

Some of us are members on both forums and find value in each, and this thread has been outliving its usefulness.
    go put "estp" as your label and go see what happens

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Personalitycafe:
    Fucking lol.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Anyway I believe personalitycafe is a breeding ground of bad stereotypes

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

PerC seems a lot more friendly and accepting to new members but at the same time interacting there seems really dry, boring, possibly frustrating due to those who haven't even tried learning about typology, and kind of superficial. I think this place is a lot more fun to play with.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so