User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

All I know is that their Enneagram test told me I was 4w5.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

The Iron Giant

There are times I wish I was still allowed on Personality Cafe (because I miss certain people) and there are other times that I'm glad I'm prevented from returning (because as others have said, it's largely filled with children with no understanding of typology), regardless of whether I agree with the banning or think it makes any sense. I suppose I could make a new account, but I don't think I'd do that unless I knew of some way to avoid being detected.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    There are times I wish I was still allowed on Personality Cafe (because I miss certain people) and there are other times that I'm glad I'm prevented from returning (because as others have said, it's largely filled with children with no understanding of typology), regardless of whether I agree with the banning or think it makes any sense. I suppose I could make a new account, but I don't think I'd do that unless I knew of some way to avoid being detected.
    Do you even proxy?

The Iron Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Do you even proxy?
    I haven't attempted it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Wow what did you do to get banned?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Removed a few posts to the Graveyard- we're not interested in hosting another forum's drama. So let's not do the dance-fighting here, please.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I enjoy Personality Cafe. I've started to become more active on the forum. For awhile there I had an account but hardly posted there.

There are more threads to choose from on Personality Cafe, especially the type related ones. I'm more likely to find a thread of interest over there even if I know on average the quality isn't as good. There are alot of teenagers and college students over there who just got into typology and still have a superficial understanding of it. That said, there are some high quality posters and posts if you know where to look.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx
    Socionics
    ESI

I've been on Perc over 3 years.
    It is responsible for much selfdiscovery on my part.
    I've just joined Typoc and it is a very different experience.
    I like the new frame it has given me plus that it is quite nice to have a break from some of the Perc stuff.
    Looking forward to writing a bit here too, but I will probably keep an eye on the other site too.

There are a lot more women over there (minor point, I just don't like unbalanced communities), and also a lot more active people of each type. So, though I haven't contributed much, that's a setup that helps me given what I'm trying to learn. The question is does my notion of what that place is like match with the reality. The people there are also different from the people here (as in not the same users going back and forth between the forums), so it's like interacting with a whole new set of people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

pros- a lot of users, a lot of threads
    cons- some elders have created a cult-like phenomonen there. I actually feel badly for newcomers that come and made to feel like they are jerks for existing. It's supposed to be a learning place for everyone- not the the ego palace for some.

I like the vibe here much better for sure.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8