User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

it was a complement- who else but an ENTP would choose Q as thier avatar!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    it was a complement- who else but an ENTP would choose Q as thier avatar!
    I wasn't sure whether I should at first... took a lot of deliberation. I wasn't sure I could live up to him. But then I realized I don't have to try to live up to him or do him justice - how can I? I'm not omnipotent for a start! And I figured I'd have him there anyway, for inspiration
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Actually, I've sometimes thought that Xander is hard to type. I think he's so healthy and balanced, which seems kinda rare for an INTP for a start...
    This is funny. It reminds me of the film "I, Robot" in which there was this warehouse full of new robots standing in ranks, but they hadn't been programmed yet beyond the basic operating system software. So there they stand, all wires and gears and cogs and electronics, standing in rows in the dark, waiting for information.

When I thought of immature INTPs, this is the image that came to mind.

The immature ENTP differs only in that, if there were one in the warehouse, he'd be bugging the others and saying "Hey, what's going on here? What are we supposed to be doing? Man, I'm getting tired of standing around! Who wants to play a game of 'spin the battery'?"

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I almost would think of you as a J Mr. Sponge!
    It's the Enneagram's fault.

One time, I took this test that gives you multiple results and lets you pick which seems most accurate. Most people were getting choices like ENFP or INFP, and INTP or INTJ.
    But me?
    My final choice was INTP or ENFJ.
    Maybe it was just a glitch, but if it wasn't, I think that says a lot.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ

Illogical? I'm sorry, but calling another member illogical is not proper forum etiquette Pink Piranha. You need to be more careful of what you say or somebody might get insulted and find and hurt you! I really don't think your decision to live a lie and pretend to be an ENFJ is benefiting anybody, if you were born as an INTP you should act like one, but be a polite one, because your functions should be put towards the betterment of society, not towards changing yourself.
    That doesn't even BEGIN to sound like an INFJ Back to work missy, I'm sure you can do better than THAT

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I wasn't sure whether I should at first... took a lot of deliberation. I wasn't sure I could live up to him. But then I realized I don't have to try to live up to him or do him justice - how can I? I'm not omnipotent for a start! And I figured I'd have him there anyway, for inspiration
    Using Q as a role model and inspiration ??? Man, I really DO learn something new every day

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

that was mostly based on my ISFJ mom! I'm very bad at figuring out thinking like an intuitive!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oooh- and I automatically assume that all new people who don't introduce themselves are XXXXs (or YYYYs)

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

I've only been here for a bit and have been trying to keep up,but this stuff still baffles me a bit. For example, it seems many folks on this forum know the type of everyone in their lives from....observation? Can you type another objectively?

I had taken a number of tests and all came out ISTJ...but the descriptions of that type in this forum did not seem to resonate with me...and its not just because of the numerous negatives cited for the type. I can own up to the bad aspects, but really I must be doing this wrong.

I don't really see how you could type a person without an "interview" or seeing them in a few differing scenarios for cross reference. I mean until you have seen someone cut off in traffic, scoring a win on a lottery ticket or smitten with another how can you really see that far into them?

Or is this just a form of casual recreation, and we're all having a good time?

Well I am having a good time anyway. You folks seem like pretty good eggs(I am pretty sure whatever will find a smiley for this)... I actually look forward to checking in and seeing how you are doing and what you are thinking no matter what your type is.
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I could see how someone would type me as an ENFJ as I can be social and know how to schmooze when I want or feel the need to. I don't mind being around people in short doses, but I really do get drained. There are few people in this world who do not have this effect on me.

Sub I am not sure if you were referring to me as an ENFP? Although I can sometimes be P, I am more J. I am not happy unless I am getting things accomplished and organizing. I get great satisfaction out of putting things in their place. Of course this was so much easier before I got married and had three kids!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

it was me who said that!

something about how you met and married your husband seemed very P like to me somehow!