First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I seriously do think of you as more of an ESFP. It's the intense desire for harmony, plus all the smileys.
    I can see why you say that. I don't think she is, when I picture the ESFPs I know (she wouldn't feel like she fits in, there)... but she definitely leans towards the happier/feelier side of ESTP.

And now we find out there is an ESFP sister. the plot (and the type soup) thickens!

Already, Whatever, time to get nasty-T-like, to show your stuff.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Plus- the use of Fe instead of Fi would rule out the ESFP thing!

yeah- my sis makes me be nicer sometimes she cries easily so I'm used to toning myself down around Fs!

I would have guessed straight off from this site alone that you were an ENTP though Jennifer! you're everywhere on here!

(and now I want a thick soup- thank's a lot )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I would have guessed straight off from this site alone that you were an ENTP though Jennifer! you're everywhere on here!
    Nah. She's INTP, definitely, because I know that even though we're all real people, we actually manifest as words and images on a computer screen... so while it seems that Jennifer is all relational and stuff, she gets to be that way while hunched over a computer console with the door shut. Kind of the best of both worlds, if you know what I mean.

(and now I want a thick soup- thank's a lot )
    Hmmm. I could use a bowl of potato soup myself.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    ... She's INTP, definitely, because I know that even though we're all real people, we actually manifest as words and images on a computer screen... so while it seems that Jennifer is all relational and stuff, she gets to be that way while hunched over a computer console with the door shut. Kind of the best of both worlds, if you know what I mean.
    yes, at core I hate people.

Seriously, though, it is the distance created by the artificial space of the Internet that allows me to be sociable. (Plus, it's the form of communication I'm good with and do easily.)

IRL, I get really tired, really fast, and am pretty much a homebody, because real human bodies just suck the life out of me. (Not anyone's fault, it is just how I work.) Even when my best friends call, most of the time I still screen the calls and call them back when I get enough energy to interact.

I could use a bowl of potato soup myself.
    Go wander at work, I'm sure you can sniff out some food if you really want it.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I remember the days where everyone thought Economica was an ESTJ...
    Jennifer and Natrushka is hardly everyone, Uber.

I'm also athenian200's INTJ-perceived-to-be-INFJ.

I refer those who are interested in the whats and whys of my nonconformity with INTJ stereotypes to the thread Echoes of Eco... and to my blog.

I guess I AM rather deceptive on here- T is one of my highest scores! It's just that certain life experiences have warped me a bit to be more sensitive to others needs (it generally plays into my game as well)- and the emoticons are so that people really get the point of what I'm saying!
    As another smiley-(ab)using (though perhaps not 'intensely harmony-seeking' ) clear-cut T I hear you. We're overcompensating, people!

MBTI
    ENTP

I sometimes think I'd need to meet athenian in RL to see the INFJ qualities... she comes across quite ISFJ to me.

Oh, and I think nightning is more P than J.

Can't think of any more right now, but I'll edit them in if I do...

okay, edit - yeah, Jen's more ENFP-ish, or seems it to me; no way would I doubt whatever's type. When she first had it as ISTP I thought she was more ESTP, then she changed it and I grinned, smugly. I wouldn't doubt Oberon as an ENTP but I think his P score is fairly low, though high enough to be a preference. Of course I'm not talking about the people here, but the personas that come through on the screen to me through the words alone. And yeah, the thought "ENFP" has crossed my mind about aelan a few times, too.

Relieved to see I've not been doubted (yet!)... though when I used to think I was INTP, I got messages disputing it. Jennifer suggested ENTP for me from the start, over a year ago at INTPc...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I sometimes think I'd need to meet athenian in RL to see the INFJ qualities... she comes across quite ISFJ to me.
    From the thread about athenian200's type (before your time, substitute?):

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Based on my lack of experience with Sensing types diving gleefully into MBTI theory the way you have done, I would go with N. I'm close friends with an ISFJ who has embraced MBTI to the point where she will introduce others to it, but I don't see her ever speculatively geeking it () like you do here, for instance.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I never really had much type confusion that I can recall.
    Gender confusion, though. I can say that Athenian is the most androgynous poster on this message forum.

I think it's odd the way INTPs are stereo-typed.
    They are all computer geeks and vulcans. Really makes me feel out of place.
    Which makes me think... I'm surprised no one mistyped-typed me.
    Though I do remember that when I first joined, Athenian kept leaning toward this idea that I was really INFP or something.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

There's no doubt about you Sub! you're like some sort of poster child ENTP! I'm quite sure that aelan is an ENTP though- just of the fluffier variety (as I should know all about! )

I almost would think of you as a J Mr. Sponge!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Wow... that's pretty big whatever... I don't know whether it's good or bad to be a living stereotype lol but I guess it's good, or meant as good anyway! And yeah, you're right about aelan - I think maybe it's just that whole "being female" thing, social forces tend to mould y'all in a bit more of an F shape even if it's not really your natural preference, so you end up better at it than a male T, bit like a male F might be better at T stuff than an F woman, which doesn't explain why I didn't pick up much F from my erstwhile career as a female... Um... was that even coherent? Geez, I really, really need a vacation.

Actually, I've sometimes thought that Xander is hard to type. I think he's so healthy and balanced, which seems kinda rare for an INTP for a start, specially a young one, and a very positive person... but yet when I try to think what else he could be, he just doesn't fit any other type.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen