User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 175

  1. #151
    insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    There are some people who don't fit the stereotype for their type, but I don't think they belong elsewhere...they're just a bit different from the typical mold, which makes things more interesting.

    I'm curious whether I come across as ISTP, since I don't really feel like one. It's only the closest fit I've found up to this point. But I doubt I post enough for anyone to know, anyway.

  2. #152
    filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,272

    Default

    Inspired by Jennifer's math poems!

    I'm so negative
    before operation,
    just imaginary

    What was I,
    tell me
    What was made of me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #153
    Enigma Nadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Sqrt of -1?
    You were conveniently tacked on to some other variable or coefficent.
    Yea, mayhap thou wert squared unawares even as I edit this post.
    Not really.

  4. #154
    filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nadir View Post
    Sqrt of -1?
    You were conveniently tacked on to some other variable or coefficent.
    Yea, mayhap thou wert squared unawares even as I edit this post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #155
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Why oh Why
    Is Pi
    I count
    endless digits
    and yet
    they lie

    (this is the maths poetry thread, right?)

  6. #156
    filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    (this is the maths poetry thread, right?)
    Nah, just a little side-track. It's really about what the title says

    I was about to post I would've thought of Jen as an ESFJ

    Ok, I asked for it. Hit me right here..

    *stands up, tightens all his muscles, closes his eyes and waits to receive the punch.. aww it's gonna hurt!*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #157
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Nah, just a little side-track. It's really about what the title says

    I was about to post I would've thought of Jen as an ESFJ

    Ok, I asked for it. Hit me right here..

    *stands up, tightens all his muscles, closes his eyes and waits to receive the punch.. aww it's gonna hurt!*
    Touché!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  8. #158
    filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Touch
    *sighs in relief*

    *opens his eyes*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Touché!
    *sees the sword*

    :horor:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #159
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    I'm starting to think that Oberon is more J than P. Sometimes he takes things relatively seriously and tends to get upset about some of my thoughtful comments. Take this one for example. I suspect an ENTP would be more bouncy.

  10. #160
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I'm starting to think that Oberon is more J than P. Sometimes he takes things relatively seriously and tends to get upset about some of my thoughtful comments. Take this one for example. I suspect an ENTP would be more bouncy.
    I know what you are talking about and I say he is still P.

    P types can be serious and firm about their OWN internally derived beliefs and values. Can be rigid even about some of them. jmo.

Similar Threads

  1. WHO: Which Forum Member Would You Choose?
    By Cloudpatrol in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 07:01 AM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 10:19 PM
  3. In order, types you would want to be from most to least.
    By Rebe in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 12:51 AM
  5. Name the forum members who you believe make the best posts
    By Riva in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 10:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO