MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Will a foot do?
    Would you like to kick his right or his left?

Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Nobody is ever confused about my type. Ever.
    We all know it's a SCAM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    I have to admit that to me, BlueWing seems like an archetypical INTP. His Ti seems so strong!
    (Plus, he purposefully plays into it in order to establish a sense of identity for himself.)

Wolf and BW might both be, um (what is the best way to say?) "resilient in sticking to their guns" but they still seem to have different attitudes about it.

I was just discussing INTP vs INTJ with another member and it seems like INTPs chalk conflict up to "generalized stupidity" (Ti focus, inevitability of two unlike objects clashing in a system) on the part of the other, while for INTJs they tend to see the other person as their nemesis -- an Ni/Fi thing -- the other person is either incompetent (i.e., has a lack of good Te) or else has purposefully chosen to set themselves against the INTJ (stems from Ni).

So for an INTJ, disagreement can often become a personal thing.

Based on your cognitive functions results Santtu, I think you might possibly be both INTP and ISTP. Are you possibly blinded from seeing your introverted preference, by the fact that introversion is such a common trait in Finland, that you don't really seem introverted compared to the average Finish person?
    The E reading did sort of confuse me, I don't see it yet. (Although admittedly online, about the only thing that can be determined regularly is extreme introversion... because introverts feel safer to take a more extroverted approach on a forum and it's hard to tell sometimes between an introvert and a casual extrovert).
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I still think that Blue Wing is an INTJ- his argument style is the same as Wolfs- ignoring every good point that I make that he can't pick at and use for his own uses!
    Fact selection: The being caught up in facts is as Jennifer said, the Ti loop without Ne circuit-breaking. The ignoring of your points is likely because they do not fit an overall framework, hence the purity of your argument is sullied, ergo to be discounted, my guess is. The crux is the purity.

With the INTJ, the fact selection comes about because you've ran counter to some inner schematic of his. The crux is going against his beliefs, imho.

Argument styles are slightly different. Why he's an INTP to me is the level of detachment, and straightforwardness, simply. He does not try to armtwist you to his beliefs, nor convince you of them. The feel is that if he points out where you're wrong in yours, you should arrive on his thinking, as he cannot be wrong, since you've not considered the same/more facts than him. Detachment.

With an INTJ, there's a certain sense that you're going to be strong-armed, ignored or completely annihilated till you come around/out-manouver them. Charm/manipulation.

*All views expressed are own. Take with a fat pinch of salt.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Fact selection: The being caught up in facts is as Jennifer said, the Ti loop without Ne circuit-breaking. The ignoring of your points is likely because they do not fit an overall framework, hence the purity of your argument is sullied, ergo to be discounted, my guess is. The crux is the purity.
    The above is true! I think BW is INTP in the sense of Ti being tangled into recursive thinking crushing the little Ne? Although INTP vs ISTP... hmmm do excuse me, but I sometimes wonder.

Argument styles are slightly different.

INTP
    straightforwardness
    Detachment.

INTJ
    Charm/manipulation.
    +1

While we're at it... we ought to add in ENTJ and ENTP (I love derailments )

ENTJ
    Open "manipulation"
    In your face directness

ENTP
    divide and conquer
    strike in confusion

Back on topic...

People who I've mistyped here:

I found it difficult not to notice the little 4 letters off to the right side. Sometimes I don't believe them to be correct though. Uhhhh cases.

Tovlo (spl? sry x-X) she's half INFP and half INFJ... I thought she's more INFP than J though.

PTG still looks more like an INTP to me more than ISTP... although less INTP than most.

There's a few others which I couldn't recall their usernames.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Tovlo (spl? sry x-X) she's half INFP and half INFJ... I thought she's more INFP than J though.
    She might be more on the J/P cusp, but she actually has a LOT of Fe, so unless I'm not really an INFJ, I'd say tovlo is an INFJ. :-) I think we have a lot of similarities - but then, I've met her in person!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

What does everyone think Sona was? Newer members might not understand this, but nonetheless, this should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Nobody is ever confused about my type. Ever.
    You are a deceitful, manipulative liar with multiple personalities...sounds ENTP to me! :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    That would explain it. INFPs always confuse me unless they're really extreme. I'm not sure why.
    Truth be told I really have no idea. It all seems so subjective, and a lot seems based on what you're exposed to and used to. I'm really J compared to some of my family members, but really P compared to other people I know. Same with F and T-- my family is SO F, and I'm probably the T-est of the bunch. And I'm still confused about exactly what N and S entail.

It may be habit/upbringing but I do have many ISFJ qualities. The INTPs seem to claim me as one of them. But I suspect I am at least borderline F/T, if not leaning slightly to F. So I cheat a little and answer questions meant for INFPs, INTPs, and ISFJs.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

So why has no one second-guessed my type yet (Jen's response doesn't count)? Am I that textbook?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    So why has no one second-guessed my type yet (Jen's response doesn't count)? Am I that textbook?
    Since you asked-- I don't think we know you yet. You've got a persona that you project, and it's difficult to type a persona.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    You are a deceitful, manipulative liar with multiple personalities...sounds ENTP to me! :P
    Uber, have I ever told you how much I appreciate your contributions to the forum?