User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    That would explain it. INFPs always confuse me unless they're really extreme. I'm not sure why.
    My guess is that being the same type causes you to magnify smaller differences between yourself and the person you're perceiving in order to differentiate yourselves from one another.

MBTI
    INTJ

I have to admit that to me, BlueWing seems like an archetypical INTP. His Ti seems so strong!

Based on your cognitive functions results Santtu, I think you might possibly be both INTP and ISTP. Are you possibly blinded from seeing your introverted preference, by the fact that introversion is such a common trait in Finland, that you don't really seem introverted compared to the average Finish person?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    My guess is that being the same type causes you to magnify smaller differences between yourself and the person you're perceiving in order to differentiate yourselves from one another.
    Alternatively, I agree with everything they say, and thus feel that they are simply talking sense instead of speaking from type.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I still think that Blue Wing is an INTJ- his argument style is the same as Wolfs- ignoring every good point that I make that he can't pick at and use for his own uses!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

This is a fun little game, but without knowing a person better I just don't think it's possible to accurately type them. Xander is an INTP, but he is the nicest INTP I have ever come across. As is Jennifer! Wolf is an INTJ, but nothing at all like Limey, Night or Splittet. Substitute and Digest are both ENTP's but nothing alike! Sub is so sweet and but Digest kind of scares me. Ivy is not an easy person to type, that I will agree. I believe her to be and INFP, but I am not 100% sure. I am also confused about my type but I suppose I'll keep it as it's the only one that seems to really fit who I really am. After all MBTI is just an indicator.

PS I'm not trying to offend anyone, just saying it like I sees it!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    I have to admit that to me, BlueWing seems like an archetypical INTP. His Ti seems so strong!
    Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Based on the cognitive functions results of Santtu, I think he might possibly be both INTP and ISTP. Are you possibly blinded from seeing your introverted preference, by the fact that introversion is such a common trait in Finland, that you don't really seem introverted compared to the average Finish?
    It's possible. I often feel in the middle between many neighbouring types.. If I prefer one thing over the other, I try to loan lot of the good stuff from the other side. I'd be interested to have the MBTI test administered to me professionally!

Middle-range ENTP is clearly my life-long winner from any middle-range types; this may be the source of my blindness. But near no-preference isTP, iNTP.. with some reservations, it's possible. For a person with near middle preference, there's probably some subtraits completely one way, and others the other way. That's certainly the case for me..

I remember finding to be ENTP after lenghty study of my functional development, too.

I've been on the E side of the finnish population for most of my adult life, sometimes in the extreme end - tho it's hard to evaluate myself internationally in an objective way. So there's a question whether I like parties or prefer to stay home and read a book? What kind of parties do people have around the globe, on average?

The hardest thing is that I can't find a function that wasn't much affected by unique situations. Perhaps it would be eye-opening to see them less unique
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If you put it in a hat and get out a straw, I am changing your type to "PERV."
    A ball bat to the kidneys enables the admins to take both samples at the same time.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    A ball bat to the kidneys enables the admins to take both samples at the same time.
    Sigh. I never can one-up an ENTP, can I? *looks around for an aluminum bat*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESFJ

Nobody is ever confused about my type. Ever.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Sigh. I never can one-up an ENTP, can I? *looks around for an aluminum bat*
    Will a foot do?
    Time is a delicate mistress.