User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    This is why we also take a blood and urine sample.
    ...in the same container.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    ...in the same container.
    If you put it in a hat and get out a straw, I am changing your type to "PERV."

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I always wanted to see [Q] actually go toe-to-toe with Guinan.
    I think Guinan could take him. She's one bad momma.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch63 View Post
    I don't really see how you could type a person without an "interview" or seeing them in a few differing scenarios for cross reference. I mean until you have seen someone cut off in traffic, scoring a win on a lottery ticket or smitten with another how can you really see that far into them? Or is this just a form of casual recreation, and we're all having a good time?
    The latter, here, mostly.

You're right, of course. A real type reading needs information from various settings/contexts, not just an online one, as crosschecks and cross-reference.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

I would never spot Ivy for whatever it is she says she is nowadays. ISFJ last I heard. No sir!

MBTI
    ENTP

I think Guinan could take him. She's one bad momma.
    But when she walked away, the camera would go back to Q and he'd be grinning with one eyebrow raised.

----

I can't type Ivy either, she's like Xander - too cool and balanced to type! For her, probably IxFx is the closest I'd guess and the same goes for toonia, except INxx

And I realize I'm really asking for it here, but I think BlueWing comes across more ISTJ than INTP.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    And I realize I'm really asking for it here, but I think BlueWing comes across more ISTJ than INTP.
    I understand why you say it -- although generally an ISTJ is liable to get bored with the ceaseless abstraction of life and see it as a complete waste of time, because nothing is really being accomplished.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

I understand why you say it -- although generally an ISTJ is liable to get bored with the ceaseless abstraction of life and see it as a complete waste of time, because nothing is really being accomplished.
    Yeah, maybe ISTP then... I dunno, but I just don't see much intuition in his posts, and conversely quite a lot of fact/detail orientation.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I would never spot Ivy for whatever it is she says she is nowadays. ISFJ last I heard. No sir!
    Actually, I heard she's calling herself an INFP now.

Substitute: He's just an INTP with weak Ne who gets really stuck in Si from time to time, as far as I can tell.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Yeah, maybe ISTP then... I dunno, but I just don't see much intuition in his posts, and conversely quite a lot of fact/detail orientation.
    That happens when you spend your time isolated from the outer world.

(I remember being very entrenched in a "everything must be logical, I am logical, everyone else is not thinking" mode as a teen and into early adulthood. And I talked much like this around people, although not quite as hardcore. Not that I can assume this is BW's problem, but the situation and behavior seems to align closely.)

Ne can't really operate if you are not engaged in the outer world. Only Ti is functioning.

And to his credit, he has made some shifts over the last year towards Ne and announced them on the forums at different times, caught up in the wonder of it. So ... that was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    But... but she's not fluffy enough to be an INFP!

MBTI
    ENTP

Yeah... I guess you're right. It would tend to correlate with how I lose my ENTP mojo if I get depressed and lose motivation to go out and interact. Ne just shuts down and I'm left with other functions I'm not as good with, and get stuck until I can get off my ass and go out again.

I agree with athenian's assessment actually, now I see it.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    That would explain it. INFPs always confuse me unless they're really extreme. I'm not sure why.