User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you a Cat or Dog person?

57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a Fe-user and a dog person

13 22.81%
  • I am a Fi-user and a cat person

12 21.05%
  • I am a Fi-user and a dog person

10 17.54%
  • I am a Fe-user and a cat person

10 17.54%
  • I am a Fe-user and love both equally!

4 7.02%
  • I am a Fi-user and love both equally!

6 10.53%
  • I am a Fe-user, get those stupid animals away from me!

0 0%
  • I am a Fi-user, get those stupid animals away from me!

1 1.75%
  • I am a Fi-user....meh. Who cares?

1 1.75%
  • I am a Fe-user....meh. Who cares?

0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Are you a cat or dog person?

1w2 so/sx

Grrrody! But, generally people are expected to wear clothes, which ensures that their slobbiness does not get smeared on my furniture, rug or clothing.

5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    eventually i realized that said a lot more about the owner than it did about the animal...
    that applies to every dog, not just the small ones. dogs need to be programmed because nothing good can come out of them if they try to learn things on their own

another reason why i think dogs are retarded animals
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    9 sp/sx

Dog person ofcourse.

I like cats too up to a point, I mean, I don't hate them or anything.. But I usually shoo cats away when they try to climb me, whereas I always end up playing with dogs.

Cats are mostly 'just there'. Dogs are much more interactive.

Dogs win by far!

Charting a course Array

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Grrrody! But, generally people are expected to wear clothes, which ensures that their slobbiness does not get smeared on my furniture, rug or clothing.

Haven't you ever seen those people with Jheri curls? Or really sweaty people. All the clothes do is catch the sweet, sweet, essence of their chemical laden, under-washed, bodies. And spread it everywhere they rest.

I think animals come into our lives to teach us not one lesson but assist us in personal growth ..

But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee. Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee; and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
    Job (12:7-8)

Cat (general) -- The Great Teacher of Magic and Mystery; the cat lives totally in the moment with a deep psychic and spiritual awareness. Independent and unpredictable, agile of body and mind, a free thinker that meets challenges by perceiving the unseen. (One cannot own a cat; the cat will give and receive love only on its own terms) At home in the dark of the night it is a valuable ally when encountering the supernatural and facing your primal fears. As the cat’s energy field flows opposite that of humans it has the healing ability to neutralize your negative energies. (The healing energy cannot be taken from the cat, it is only given as a gift.) The cat teaches that the physical and spiritual worlds are not separate, but one. In ancient Egypt cats stood guard at the temple gates and throughout history cats have been seen as the protectors of the pathways to the sacred mysteries. (The Egyptian goddess 'Bastet' takes the form of a cat. The Norse goddess 'Freyja' rides a chariot pulled by two cats) Note the colors and characteristics of your cat for that shall be mirrored in your life and will help you to understand the mysteries that your cat will reveal. (The cat's karmic sacrifice is being the victim of “kick the cat".) Cat Spirit often brings the warning of being the recipient of misdirected anger. {Please see: "*All Creatures Great and Small"}

*Cats in the home often serve the role of healer and will sit near anyone in the household who needs healing, speeding the recovery period. A cat's purring can help reduce his owner's stress or anxieties. Cat purring can ease discomforts such as stomach pain, and also help boost immune systems. It is also important to pay attention to the health of your cat. Cats will often take on the symptoms of ailments being suffered by their humans. When this happens, appreciate their talents as diagnosticians, so take heed. Get your cat to the vet AND make an appointment for yourself to have a health checkup.

Dog (general) -- Faithful, inner loyalty to a fault, unconditional love, fast friend, able to smell out trouble, guardian of the underworld, protector of the Goddess, serving humanity as a "conscript". A study of the breed and its purpose will help to define the energy it represents.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe