Duran Duran - Ordinary World
    Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Styx - Brave new World
    The Network - Spastic Society
    Europe - The Final Countdown
    Peter Schilling - Major Tom

MBTI
    ENTP

Opening scene, riding a big wheel. Wheeling slowly around a turquoise apartment pool giggling with my mouth open. The setting sun is lighting the scene from the back. I'm wearing a little kid's tank top and my hair is light and my skinny arms are brown from spending every day outside. A few scattered leaves are blown into the pool as my child self passes closely by the camera: "Golden Slumbers" by the Beatles is playing.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTUi9l84fRw&feature=related"]Golden Slumbers[/YOUTUBE]
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I feel so stupid, there are no songs that correspond with my life. Not one. My life is strange.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C5NLfYdZaE"]Garbage - The World is Not Enough[/YOUTUBE]

There are many songs I'm sure that describe this or that, but the song above in particular encompasses both the beginning and the end. Interesting thread though, I shall have to give it some deeper thought.

MBTI
    INTJ

Would probably be some wierd shit. all in all. Put on play before you read.

up to 10-12years
    My early years was unpredictable, impulsive and unplanned i got a bad rumor out of that shit. I tossed a orange towards a teacher once. in the middle of the lesson. We did not see her again *grin* She was new and yelled at me when i had done nothing. She took the wrong guy.
    I also in first grade brought a knife to school to scare my sponsor/godparent thing. He was not nice to us. Showed the teacher the knife and all. It was prob more showing of thing. I was ofc unable to see the consequences at that point so i got some proper yelling from the school Principal and when my parents heard.

But i was not a bully i did not pick on the weak guys for instance. I was not really loud either i just fucked about when i saw the opportunity.
    At a grammar test i messed with the teacher once.

(Similar but not actually wording)
    He said: Beach..
    Me: peach?
    He: Beach!
    me: peach?
    He: Beach!
    me: peach?
    he: MATS SHUT UP!
    me: OK!

Everyone laughs. And thats why i did it.

Usually i would fire them up so they got all tempered and then i quit. and then some idiot got all exited and started to make noise and then they got thrown out instead. haha. And it usually was my poor buddy.
    the Principal stated to him that he should get a clipping ticket since he was there so much.

I was into drawing when i was young. i was constantly drawing dinosaurs. I get to hear that from my class mates even today 15years after. i was constantly cleaning my table as it was not allowed.

I did not care one bit about what was the social norm. I had metal on the show your music day. Just to harazz the uptight music teacher from class A. i was christian metal. I had a Mohawk once too, followed by skin short after.

12 up to 17
    Then i started to concern about the future.
    Still hated school wildly but i did not ditch out one day. Did not pay attention tho. I tried to leave once but my bad timing made it happen in the middle of the lessons. So i got yelled at at home and therefore i stayed at school.
    Managed to get inn on a school for fucked up kids once a week. While the others had grammar i was riding horses in the woods or pulling up fishnets in the ocean.

Later i used that school to avoid Friday delivering dates. No one of the teachers ever asked for school work because i was never there on the last day.
    I wonder if they did it on purpose.

that slack was much needed.

I was quiet now. But still burped out comments about stuff that did not seem right or seemed funny.

more Later perhaps...

Default What's on the soundtrack of your life?

Don't ask me why, but I'm currently creating a "life soundtrack" of sorts. Featured are songs that typify/capture my views/feelings/thoughts/stance on various concepts (love, friendship, politics, etc.) and also songs that pertain to specific periods of my life (not because they were part of that time period, but because they capture it). I'm also including a few functional selections, such as top 3 workout songs, etc. This is an ongoing "project" I've been dabbling with for a couple of years.

Aaaaaaanyway. Since it would be fun and I'd get to know everyone better, I wondered what would be on you guys' life soundtracks and why?

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

[YOUTUBE="ZZd3BQgFpo8"]this sums it up, I suppose[/YOUTUBE]
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

@Lexicon Cool beans. Any particular reason? (Other than it's consummately awesome, that is.)

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post
    @Lexicon Cool beans. Any particular reason? (Other than it's consummately awesome, that is.)
    Hm, 'll have to reflect on that for a bit to give a sufficient answer, if I can at all. In short it's interconnected, evolves, ebbs, flows, breaks, almost reaches, I don't know.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

-----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------