User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What is the point?
    humours

I don't think they are legitimate either, each email follows a too similar pattern in the replier responses. I still like to read them, I had forgotten about him til this thread.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    This is doing the rounds at present via email .. I love this site so please enjoy.

"yeah thats not what I was looking for at all."
    I saw that a while ago and I thought it was hilarious. She was a lazy idiot and he was a jerk. Perfect combination
    5 3 9

It seems like it must be a joke but you can't find any evidence that it is. If it isn't, it isn't amusing at all.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Classic bit of ENTP attention seeking if you ask me.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I didn't like it, but that's probably because I'm a cat owner. Just like how some parents can't laugh about pedophile jokes.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Classic bit of ENTP attention seeking if you ask me.
    More like INTJ power games.
    I didn't read the rest of the site, but it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't for real. Every IT helpdesk has at least one impotent wanker who thinks knowing how to change a toner cartridge makes him an IT God, and who likes to lord it over lowly users.

[YOUTUBE="QAUyaELfwBo"]this is the internet[/YOUTUBE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I'm a cat owner and i saw the funny side of it.

I think the bloke is an amazingly witty smart ass, in this email and others he does make some very good points especially in this one
    "Nowhere in the Bible does Jesus have a sword fight."

If I too knew some guy that had been killed and placed inside a cave with a rock in front of it and I visited the cave to find the rock moved and his body gone, the only logical assumption would be that he had risen from the dead and is the son of God.

Lets see if i can offend cat lovers and religious people in a single thread.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

This has come up on StumbleUpon a few times for me and I just didn't find it funny. Too mean spirited. I just find the person with the missing cat way too sympathetic to warrant the responses. It's just being an a**hole for the sake of being an a**hole.

The guy is obviously funny though. If he made it all up, better to create a less sympathetic 'victim' next time. If he didn't make it up, pick on someone more deserving of that brand of smartassery. I just can't get on board with being a dick to someone just because they don't know how to create a poster on their computer.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I'm a cat owner and i saw the funny side of it.

I think the bloke is an amazingly witty smart ass, in this email and others he does make some very good points especially in this one
    "Nowhere in the Bible does Jesus have a sword fight."

If I too knew some guy that had been killed and placed inside a cave with a rock in front of it and I visited the cave to find the rock moved and his body gone, the only logical assumption would be that he had risen from the dead and is the son of God.

Lets see if i can offend cat lovers and religious people in a single thread.
    bahahah!!! that bible one is as gold as the other one

Religious people are okay though, don't start religious arguments, they're silly. It's too bad that some christians are hell bent on converting others. That's like me trying to convince you that my music is wicked and forcing you to listen to it and then wondering why you don't like it. Wait... I think just started something... it's soo hard to resist
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    bahahah!!! that bible one is as gold as the other one

Religious people are okay though, don't start religious arguments, they're silly. It's too bad that some christians are hell bent on converting others. That's like me trying to convince you that my music is wicked and forcing you to listen to it and then wondering why you don't like it. Wait... I think just started something... it's soo hard to resist
    Don't give in to temptation .. Oh shit, stop it, it's rubbing off on me now.

I know not to start an argument discussion on that subject
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe