User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    (you have no idea how thrilled I am that I get to use that quote...and the context is spot-on!)

Anyway, GO! and have fun!
    That's so ISTJ... waiting around for an opportunity to use a quote. I actually have wondered if they spend whole afternoons reading quote books, because they seem to know several quotes, and almost always know the author and origin.

But they always seem to know the best quote for the situation, and have very good memories.

MBTI
    ISXJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    That's so ISTJ... waiting around for an opportunity to use a quote. I actually have wondered if they spend whole afternoons reading quote books, because they seem to know several quotes, and almost always know the author and origin.

But they always seem to know the best quote for the situation, and have very good memories.
    Lol, well I have never read a quote book; although when I do read, see, or hear something that I find interesting, witty, or worthy of future use I will just "trap" it in my brain. It's not always so much a conscience decision, but more like, "Oh, note to self, 'I like that.' " Some things I remember vividly and with a lot of detail (depending on whether it is actually a conscience decision and how much energy I want to commit to memorizing something), with other things I have a vague knowledge. For instance, the Transformers quote was like a vague rememberence. I remembered the gist, but I didn't know the exact wording...so I went to Google and typed in "Transformers quote 'in the car.' "

Also, it's not like I'm sitting around just waiting for a context to use a specific quote...lol. It's just that if a situation presents itself, and if I have something appropriate stored away in the roladex memory it gets to come out. I love getting to actually use stuff that I have learned. It's the whole practical application thing I guess

MBTI
    ISTx

Well, I find out today I have to work Wednesday so that screws up my plans. Financially it's probably better that I didn't go through with this anyways.

Piece of info I left out:
    My parents moved back to her hometown this past week, so I'll be going down there to visit before too long. I'll be seeing her either way. It would have been fun to be spontaneous and go have fun but it won't work out this time + I'd probably stress over it too much and be let down considering the long drive and the short amount of time I'd see her coupled with the fact that I haven't seen her in almost 2 years.

I'm sorry to let everyone down. No interesting story.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post

Not yet anyway.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Not yet anyway.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Jen's right! *squirts w00tsauce on you*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Well, I find out today I have to work Wednesday so that screws up my plans. Financially it's probably better that I didn't go through with this anyways.

Piece of info I left out:
    My parents moved back to her hometown this past week, so I'll be going down there to visit before too long. I'll be seeing her either way. It would have been fun to be spontaneous and go have fun but it won't work out this time + I'd probably stress over it too much and be let down considering the long drive and the short amount of time I'd see her coupled with the fact that I haven't seen her in almost 2 years.

No problem. It's probably all for the best.

MBTI
    GONE

So is this a friend or is this a "friend"? Cause if it's the latter, shoot, aren't you a strapping young lad?

I think the answer is obvious.

Meaning I second Grayscale and Cafe's replies.

(just read the update)

And the story continues!