Well, I can't leave immediately. Gotta work over the weekend. Come Monday, I most likely can do it (schedule wise). I'd only have one full day to spend with her most likely... Also, I'm hoping money will permit this adventure.
I still dunno what I'm gonna do. I'll just go T_T or something.
On the other hand, since nobody on this forum has anything invested in this decision, nor knows the specific details, we are not particularly good people to ask, unless you secretely just want someone to convince you to go. In that way, we are a bit like government bureaucrats spending other peoples money for those same other peoples' own good, and are likely to make a bad decision because we have nothing to lose from a mistake, and do not know the details of that persons life... hmm.
GO I TELL YOU!
A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.