First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    I start most of my mornings by laying in the bathtub listening to Radiohead for half an hour.
    There. That's better.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    We don't know all of the answers. You can't just make assumptions off of something small like that. The answers are bigger than us.

I like to think of it like a big fish. Sometimes we would get them swimming in the stream near Cove Gap when I was growing up. Lots of little fish, but every so often one of those trout released during the summer stocking would get in there and start eating all those little fishes. When my dada would take me to show me how to flyfish, he would say you had to be careful not to mistake a big guy for a little guy or you could get mighty wet!

But I always liked to get anyway, so that did not much matter to me. I would always pack a lunch for both of us, and boy was that good.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

ReflecTcelfeR

That is so sweet. Learning the mysteries of life through your father.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I like to think of it like a big fish. Sometimes we would get them swimming in the stream near Cove Gap when I was growing up. Lots of little fish, but every so often one of those trout released during the summer stocking would get in there and start eating all those little fishes. When my dada would take me to show me how to flyfish, he would say you had to be careful not to mistake a big guy for a little guy or you could get mighty wet!

But I always liked to get anyway, so that did not much matter to me. I would always pack a lunch for both of us, and boy was that good.
    ESFP?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm tired of talking, meh
    I'm going home to crochet and watch TV with my dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGOOOYDD!!! You like so totally are like not gonna believe who I saw today! OMG! Srsly! OMG! It was like seriously that girl from the gym, like seriously for reals you know OMG OMG! You know, that girl who has one tit in her neck and one near her belly button? OMG yes it was Tit! OMG she was like wearing these red, like, heels like OMG OMG. So trashy. But she was like with a guy. OMG HE WAS LIKE SO TOTALLY CUTE YOU KNOW AAAARRGH! Yeah, he totally looked like, er, Robert Pattinson. Yeah. You know, I think I changed like my mind about Robert Pattinson, I mean, like, OMG, I'm not gonna like Robert Pattinson if Tit has like this err like boyfriend who looks like him, I mean, like, seriously, OMG? Oh, wait, like, err, Brittany just texted me like "OMG look at Tit's like Facebook status like OMG cuz like Robert Pattinson is like her brother like for realz who she like goes shopping with like totally OMG". Oh my Goyde?
    Yeah, just made this up without any type in mind. Who cares.
    Girl... you need to relax. Want some tea? it is decaf, but lotsa honey. I got it out of my garden. (There is a hive back there. I suppose I should get rid of it, but nothing ain't stung me yet.) But then you gotta go.. I am bushed.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Why don't you losers log off and do something constructive?

Bite me.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Why don't you losers log off and do something constructive?
    I know what you are: a GOOF.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Bite me.
    OMG! That's sooooooo something an Ocelot would say!!! ROTFLMAO! Or one of those crazy mountain lions!!! LOLOL!!!

Wait, what are we doing on this thread again?
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Bite me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I know what you are: a GOOF.
    Look at the number of posts you both have. Isn't there a better use of your time than this?