User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm a total flake. I have a lot of ideas but I will always follow my feelings at the moment- if you get hurt because I love you one minute and hate you the next minute- well, that's your problem, not mine! :p
    My happiness is more important than anything else even though I'm not really sure what that always is- you know what, I'll throw reason out the window, that makes things easier!

Disclaimer: Not all people of your type are like this but..I've met some who are very much like that.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Guys, I don't think we should support these stereotypes. Offending people even as a joke isn't nice.

You sound like an INFJ or ENFJ to me.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

HAY GUYS WATS UP IN HERE

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    ENFJ?
    We don't know all of the answers. You can't just make assumptions off of something small like that. The answers are bigger than us.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This thread makes no sense. Therefore it is a waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Stereotypes are funny BECAUSE stereotypes are ridickoolus.

Can I stereotype myself?

Hi, I'm Gloriana, I'm an INFJ.

I start most of my mornings by laying in bed listening to Coldplay for at least an hour. I would explain to you why I do this, but you're probably way too emotionally crippled to understand the depths of which this music can lift a spirit and hump a soul.

I enjoy going to parties to read a book in the corner. It shows people I am deep and can teach them things if they would only open their hearts and minds enough to listen.

I take great pleasure in conversation, especially when I can enlighten others as to all the things they're doing wrong as well as all the emotionally complex reasons why. I like to talk in metaphors because I know people like fun puzzle challenges.

I like to cry for at least 4-5 hours per week. I like to help other people cry for at least 2-3 hours per week.

I'm Gloriana, and I'm an INFJ
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGOOOYDD!!! You like so totally are like not gonna believe who I saw today! OMG! Srsly! OMG! It was like seriously that girl from the gym, like seriously for reals you know OMG OMG! You know, that girl who has one tit in her neck and one near her belly button? OMG yes it was Tit! OMG she was like wearing these red, like, heels like OMG OMG. So trashy. But she was like with a guy. OMG HE WAS LIKE SO TOTALLY CUTE YOU KNOW AAAARRGH! Yeah, he totally looked like, er, Robert Pattinson. Yeah. You know, I think I changed like my mind about Robert Pattinson, I mean, like, OMG, I'm not gonna like Robert Pattinson if Tit has like this err like boyfriend who looks like him, I mean, like, seriously, OMG? Oh, wait, like, err, Brittany just texted me like "OMG look at Tit's like Facebook status like OMG cuz like Robert Pattinson is like her brother like for realz who she like goes shopping with like totally OMG". Oh my Goyde?

Yeah, just made this up without any type in mind. Who cares.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yes, dear. You know, I'm so mad that the pool guy didn't do his job well enough. I've been hand-scrubbing the algae from the sides of the pool all evening. Your aunt Cindy called and she told me that your cousin Evan REFUSED to attend Vern and Kim's wedding...what is wrong with that boy? Maybe you should talk to him. You're such a good child.
    EXACTLY like her, exactly. Wow, that's good.
    (Well, she would say "Like the good girl that you are." Same thing.)

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    A typology double entendre! Didn't you feel me feeling your shadow side?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Honey, what are you feeling again?
    I'm feeling kinda dizzy... I think I'm gonna go sit down!
    (I'd take some aspirin, but I don't remember where I left the blasted things last time, urrgh.)
    Sounds like some serious INxP girl on girl action there with all that mutual feeling each other going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyoni View Post
    HAY GUYS WATS UP IN HERE
    YOUR TYPING = ALLCAPS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I'm a total flake. I have a lot of ideas but I will always follow my feelings at the moment- if you get hurt because I love you one minute and hate you the next minute- well, that's your problem, not mine! :p
    My happiness is more important than anything else even though I'm not really sure what that always is- you know what, I'll throw reason out the window, that makes things easier!

Disclaimer: Not all people of your type are like this but..I've met some who are very much like that.
    An ENTP simpistically stereotyping ENFPs? I thought you were meant to pretend to be a different type!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    This thread makes no sense. Therefore it is a waste of time.
    The letters S, T, and J come to mind! Can we add an E too, or am I too early?

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    We don't know all of the answers. You can't just make assumptions off of something small like that. The answers are bigger than us.
    Keep going...

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Stereotypes are funny BECAUSE stereotypes are ridickoolus.

Can I stereotype myself?

Hi, I'm Gloriana, I'm an INFJ.

I start most of my mornings by laying in bed listening to Coldplay for at least an hour. I would explain to you why I do this, but you're probably way too emotionally crippled to understand the depths of which this music can lift a spirit and hump a soul.

I enjoy going to parties to read a book in the corner. It shows people I am deep and can teach them things if they would only open their hearts and minds enough to listen.

I take great pleasure in conversation, especially when I can enlighten others as to all the things they're doing wrong as well as all the emotionally complex reasons why. I like to talk in metaphors because I know people like fun puzzle challenges.

I like to cry for at least 4-5 hours per week. I like to help other people cry for at least 2-3 hours per week.

I'm Gloriana, and I'm an INFJ
    Boring INFJ who's bought into waaay too much Mbti self-image crap. Hopefully you're more fun in reality, and have actual self-awareness 'n stuff. All that navel gazing makes you go blind after a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGOOOYDD!!! You like so totally are like not gonna believe who I saw today! OMG! Srsly! OMG! It was like seriously that girl from the gym, like seriously for reals you know OMG OMG! You know, that girl who has one tit in her neck and one near her belly button? OMG yes it was Tit! OMG she was like wearing these red, like, heels like OMG OMG. So trashy. But she was like with a guy. OMG HE WAS LIKE SO TOTALLY CUTE YOU KNOW AAAARRGH! Yeah, he totally looked like, er, Robert Pattinson. Yeah. You know, I think I changed like my mind about Robert Pattinson, I mean, like, OMG, I'm not gonna like Robert Pattinson if Tit has like this err like boyfriend who looks like him, I mean, like, seriously, OMG? Oh, wait, like, err, Brittany just texted me like "OMG look at Tit's like Facebook status like OMG cuz like Robert Pattinson is like her brother like for realz who she like goes shopping with like totally OMG". Oh my Goyde?

Yeah, just made this up without any type in mind. Who cares.
    Poor Valley girls, they must get so tired of being stereotyped as ESFPs...
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Keep going...
    I wish more people had this kind of persistence and patience. I think it would result in a kinder world to live in. Not many understand this concept, but hopefully one day they'll learn.