but a lot of you seem to be pretending to be Js

but a lot of the logic isn't really meshing together

...I'm in the mood for tacos

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    The above is a Te-bashing ENTP, with an inferiority complex.
    *ping!* Damnit, Jag, that was a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    This is possible. I thought of a Feeler because ragashree's character took everything personally. At the other hand, Feelers tend to be somewhat more subtle, tactful and thus not clear at all in their statements.
    I'm still waiting on someone to guess my type.
    'Twas some immature tertiary Fe, perhaps. The typological paradigm I'm currently applying suggests that the best fit for the characteristics of your own type is ISTJ, followed by ESTJ. There's a lot of Te reliance on externalised functional categories as opposed to internalised theoretical ones from what I'm seeing, and the somewhat pedantic insistence on the need to apply a specific category in the name of accuracy as opposed to accepting a broader category that still encompasses it as meaningful suggests that the very obvious Si regard for concrete factual information is dominant rather than secondary. Te in the primary position may choose to focus more strongly on the logic of the opponent's argument at this stage, whereas you defensively insist that your own narrowly defined perspective on typological categorisation needs to be agknowledged, which seems to be an attempt to mould the opponent's position to fit your own internalised expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    tl:dr

but a lot of you seem to be pretending to be Js

but a lot of the logic isn't really meshing together

...I'm in the mood for tacos
    A lazy ISFP? I need more to go on though. The casual self-indulgence of refusing to read the whole thread may suggest Se, but this is extremely conditional logic at this stage. The preference for eating tacos over posting anything important is more strongly emphasised as direct physical gratification and therefore implies Se with a greater degree of certitude, aditionally reinforcing the earlier interpretation; and the fact that this preference is based on subjective mood implies the presence of Fi. Lack of concrete attention paid to the content of the thread itself provides some circumstantial evidence for the Se preference being auxiliarry as opposed to primary. The vague and unsubstantiated assumption that the whole thread has been let down by weak logic suggests use of a weak tertiary or inferior Te usage to determine logical content, which again fits well with an xSFP typing.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    *ping!* Damnit, Jag, that was a good one
    'Twas some immature tertiary Fe, perhaps.
    I thought: a good Ti-user wouldn't see "your Ti seems low" as an insult, only as a false statement and try to disprove it!
    The typological paradigm I'm currently applying suggests that the best fit for the characteristics of your own type is ISTJ, followed by ESTJ. There's a lot of Te reliance on externalised functional categories as opposed to internalised theoretical ones from what I'm seeing, and the somewhat pedantic insistence on the need to apply a specific category in the name of accuracy as opposed to accepting a broader category that still encompasses it as meaningful suggests that the very obvious Si regard for concrete factual information is dominant rather than secondary. Te in the primary position may choose to focus more strongly on the logic of the opponent's argument at this stage, whereas you defensively insist that your own narrowly defined perspective on typological categorisation needs to be agknowledged, which seems to be an attempt to mould the opponent's position to fit your own internalised expectations.
    It was ESTJ. I tried to make the E come out by telling others what they should do, eg. the comments at Fluffywolf's character about how he should play the game and how he should plan before starting to work in his garden... To me, the biggest difference between E and ISTJs is that the ESTJs try to make others act the "right" way too.
    I thought my biggest mistake is letting the thread slip at some point, which was a mistake against my character's reliable J-ness.

No, right now I'm not playing a type.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women