User Tag List

First 715161718 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Haaahaa! I'm so easy, bleh, I know!!!

*changing personality*

Life is not hard, really. It is just that most of the people are herd and if they wanted out they should realize that they can easily make the changes to become the alpha. Being strong has nothing to do with the muscle. You just need to see the logical reasons for being better than the others. But the herd is intellectually lazy and physically busy, so they remain the same.

*changes*

No, man, that's bad, that's like the uberman thing.

What you need is to get some friends, a hobby, get out more and try couple of these techniques ---> Sex Positions Guide

*changes*

Nice derail.

*change*

I think going for power is wrong. You need to be yourself and you will be liked, no matter what. It probably wont hurt if you get a couple of friends too. Superiority will always fail, because we are not on this planet to climb over the other people. We are here to build a better world. Life is a journey and covering your path in other people's tears will make it awfully slippery.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post

*changing personality*

Life is not hard, really. It is just that most of the people are herd and if they wanted out they should realize that they can easily make the changes to become the alpha. Being strong has nothing to do with the muscle. You just need to see the logical reasons for being better than the others. But the herd is intellectually lazy and physically busy, so they remain the same.

*changes*

What you need is to get some friends, a hobby, get out more and try couple of these techniques ---> Sex Positions Guide

*changes*

Nice derail.

*change*

I think going for power is wrong. You need to be yourself and you will be liked, no matter what. It probably wont hurt if you get a couple of friends too. Superiority will always fail, because we are not on this planet to climb over the other people. We are here to build a better world. Life is a journey and covering your path in other people's tears will make it awfully slippery.
    In order of change:

ESFP
    ENTJ
    ESTP - I'm not sure on this one.
    ENTP
    INTP
    INFJ

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Pretty good. I especially like how you identified INTP...

I must admit that I didn't actually think about exact types, but more like typical comments from some different folks around here...

ReflecTcelfeR

Hmmm, clever. Which ones did I not get? Or I suppose it could be that you used someone who didn't have a type listed.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Hmmm, clever. Which ones did I not get? Or I suppose it could be that you used someone who didn't have a type listed.
    No, it's not that accurate. It is somehow based on types of people, but more like, the type of people here that has a habit of talking about making world a better place, and not MBTI. So, for example the ENTJ could also be INTJ, but ENTJ is as close as INTJ, so it was as right as it could have been. And the first one was ENFP, since I was replying to the previous post with the same character that I had on the previous page, but if you didn't read the post and considered this post alone, then I guess it might be closer to ESFP.

But I don't know about the squirrel guy. You seem to have split the post into two. There are only five characters, the one with the squirrel continues on both sides of the picture.

MBTI
    ENTP

No, it's not that accurate. It is somehow based on types of people, but more like, the type of people here that has a habit of talking about making world a better place, and not MBTI. So, for example the ENTJ could also be INTJ, but ENTJ is as close as INTJ, so it was as right as it could have been. And the first one was ENFP, since I was replying to the previous post with the same character that I had on the previous page, but if you didn't read the post and considered this post alone, then I guess it might be closer to ESFP.

But I don't know about the squirrel guy. You seem to have split the post into two. There are only five characters, the one with the squirrel continues on both sides of the picture.
    I don't approve of this sort of reasoning. "Close to" doesn't mean "equal". You should take one distinctive type and stick to that. Accuracy is important.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    No, you're wrong.
    (out of character: I've indeed made a big mistake. One of those letters is quite difficult.)

"I'm right whatever you say" points at a low Ti.
    The reasonings are quite abstract, so I'm going for a N.
    It's not my habit to hazard guesses based on incomplete information.
    Hah, see, I was right to think you were playing it badly, despite your attempt at claiming I'm wrong. So as you see, I'm still right whatever you say.

AND I've got more N than you'd know what to do with, STJ-er. And you only think my Ti is weak because your Te completely fails to understand my Ti usage. Severe Ti fail on your part bro. [Out of character, my character has just assumed that your character is male ]

*changing personality*

*changes*

*changes*

Nice derail.

*change*

INFP trying to do that really annoying devil's advocate thing they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    I don't approve of this sort of reasoning. "Close to" doesn't mean "equal". You should take one distinctive type and stick to that. Accuracy is important.
    Close is close enough for anyone but an -STJ. Typical narrow minded pedantic STJ reasoning, failing to see the big picture. Why do STJs always have to use their Te to force everything to fit the simplistic functional categories demanded by Si's desire for concrete factual experience? They simply don't understand the value of a properly nuanced internal theoretial model doe to their weak Ti usage.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Hah, see, I was right to think you were playing it badly, despite your attempt at claiming I'm wrong. So as you see, I'm still right whatever you say.

AND I've got more N than you'd know what to do with, STJ-er.
    And you only think my Ti is weak because your Te completely fails to understand my Ti usage. Severe Ti fail on your part bro. [Out of character, my character has just assumed that your character is male ]

Close is close enough for anyone but an -STJ. Typical narrow minded pedantic STJ reasoning, failing to see the big picture. Why do STJs always have to use their Te to force everything to fit the simplistic functional categories demanded by Si's desire for concrete factual experience? They simply don't understand the value of a properly nuanced internal theoretial model doe to their weak Ti usage.
    What's the use of a "properly nuanced internal theoretical model" if you say two different things about my type and claim you're right about both?

You are an ENFJ. Your disregard for concrete factual experience, your assumptions based on no outside information at all. Your inclination to take "low Ti" as a personal insult and answer it with insults of your own. Using emotional blackmail to try and make me feel bad about my type and mend my "narrow-minded" ways.

By the way, you didn't guess yet. -STJ is not a type.

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post

AND I've got more N than you'd know what to do with, STJ-er. And you only think my Ti is weak because your Te completely fails to understand my Ti usage. Severe Ti fail on your part bro. [Out of character, my character has just assumed that your character is male ]

The above is a Te-bashing ENTP, with an inferiority complex.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    The above is a Te-bashing ENTP, with an inferiority complex.
    This is possible. I thought of a Feeler because ragashree's character took everything personally. At the other hand, Feelers tend to be somewhat more subtle, tactful and thus not clear at all in their statements.
    I'm still waiting on someone to guess my type.