User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    This is stupid. Idiotic drivel. What the hell's the point of this thread?
    I want to see a non-angry ESTJ on this thread for a change. I'm sure the guys aren't angry and resentful and intolerant all the time, so it seems kind of unfair to stereotype them like everyone's doing. We need to have some balance here guys! ESTJs can be healthy and not assholes, just like everyone else! We're all unique individuals and each one of us has something to contribute to this world after all. Let's try to see the whole picture and not just part of it, even if it is fun stereotyping.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    The members of this site still appear to be locked in the deplorable game of applying pop psychology and folk typology to one another and even reveling in it's stereotypes as opposed to discussing the weightier matters of the topic. Nobody has offered me an adequate explanation yet in this thread as to why we are still discussing putting one another in boxes and I'm starting to beleive that all of this frivolity is just a cover for the lack of knowlege on the topic at hand that the posters actually have. We should all know that these 4 letter social constructs are utter poppycock that cannot be scientifically proven and yet these members keep insisting that they are true, demonstrating a true lack of intellect and intellectual curiosity. Not to mention that some of you actually think that you are clever for adeptly weilding stereotypes that don't actually apply to any real person. What childishness. I see that my pearls of wisdom were merely cast before swine in this thread.
    INTP. Way too much freakin' text.

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    I want to see a non-angry ESTJ on this thread for a change. I'm sure the guys aren't angry and resentful and intolerant all the time, so it seems kind of unfair to stereotype them like everyone's doing. We need to have some balance here guys! ESTJs can be healthy and not assholes, just like everyone else! We're all unique individuals and each one of us has something to contribute to this world after all. Let's try to see the whole picture and not just part of it, even if it is fun stereotyping.
    enfp

ReflecTcelfeR

The members of this site still appear to be locked in the deplorable game of applying pop psychology and folk typology to one another and even reveling in it's stereotypes as opposed to discussing the weightier matters of the topic. Nobody has offered me an adequate explanation yet in this thread as to why we are still discussing putting one another in boxes and I'm starting to beleive that all of this frivolity is just a cover for the lack of knowlege on the topic at hand that the posters actually have. We should all know that these 4 letter social constructs are utter poppycock that cannot be scientifically proven and yet these members keep insisting that they are true, demonstrating a true lack of intellect and intellectual curiosity. Not to mention that some of you actually think that you are clever for adeptly weilding stereotypes that don't actually apply to any real person. What childishness. I see that my pearls of wisdom were merely cast before swine in this thread.
    Intj; gotta love the smack talk.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

JERK

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

INTJ. I'd have said INFJ for the subject, but the content is clearly a Te spat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Going through this thread, I noticed a few things:

1. Many of the attempts at impersonation do not quite get there. This is unfortunate.

2. Several of these attempts would be much improved by actually studying people who fit the types and collecting a list of traits, as opposed to playing up stereotypes.

3. That being said, if you are going to attempt to use a stereotype, please cite your source for those traits, so we can check to see how well you are doing.

Thank you for your attention.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

If I might add a simple word of encouragement to this otherwise dry and hopeless bit of petty, menial discourse: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Saxon View Post
    If I might add a simple word of encouragement to this otherwise dry and hopeless bit of petty, menial discourse: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    ENTP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Riva

Time wasting fuckers.

Guess guess...

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm guessing INTJ.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx