User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Score. We should keep points on who guesses right the most? Competition! Or rather who can avoid being found out the longest?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    You could come and clean mine if you like working and cleaning shit so much. That would free up some more time for me to spend living like a pig and enjoying myself then, so that would keep us both happy.

Speaking of which, this thread is lacking something.

CLEAVAGE.
    ENTP?

Phobik, is that you?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    ENTP?
    ISTP?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Score. We should keep points on who guesses right the most? Competition! Or rather who can avoid being found out the longest?
    OOC: I think right now I might have that one in the bag.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

We don't know all of the answers. You can't just make assumptions off of something small like that. The answers are bigger than us.
    INFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Stereotypes are funny BECAUSE stereotypes are ridickoolus.

Can I stereotype myself?

Hi, I'm Gloriana, I'm an INFJ.

I start most of my mornings by laying in bed listening to Coldplay for at least an hour. I would explain to you why I do this, but you're probably way too emotionally crippled to understand the depths of which this music can lift a spirit and hump a soul.

I enjoy going to parties to read a book in the corner. It shows people I am deep and can teach them things if they would only open their hearts and minds enough to listen.

I take great pleasure in conversation, especially when I can enlighten others as to all the things they're doing wrong as well as all the emotionally complex reasons why. I like to talk in metaphors because I know people like fun puzzle challenges.

I like to cry for at least 4-5 hours per week. I like to help other people cry for at least 2-3 hours per week.

I'm Gloriana, and I'm an INFJ
    Some kind of weird-ass ENFP...

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGOOOYDD!!! You like so totally are like not gonna believe who I saw today! OMG! Srsly! OMG! It was like seriously that girl from the gym, like seriously for reals you know OMG OMG! You know, that girl who has one tit in her neck and one near her belly button? OMG yes it was Tit! OMG she was like wearing these red, like, heels like OMG OMG. So trashy. But she was like with a guy. OMG HE WAS LIKE SO TOTALLY CUTE YOU KNOW AAAARRGH! Yeah, he totally looked like, er, Robert Pattinson. Yeah. You know, I think I changed like my mind about Robert Pattinson, I mean, like, OMG, I'm not gonna like Robert Pattinson if Tit has like this err like boyfriend who looks like him, I mean, like, seriously, OMG? Oh, wait, like, err, Brittany just texted me like "OMG look at Tit's like Facebook status like OMG cuz like Robert Pattinson is like her brother like for realz who she like goes shopping with like totally OMG". Oh my Goyde?

Yeah, just made this up without any type in mind. Who cares.
    Obvious ESFP is obvious.

---
    OMG dude this thread is a FUCKING BLAST! As fun as rockin' my bass guitar and then smashing shit and telling all my homies about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I would like to join. But I have no idea what to say.

^_^'
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP

I'll join the game.
    Fluffywolf, you just have to wait for questions from other posters and answer them. Read the first post. Here's a question for you: do you like to work in the garden?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    INFJ.
    If you would just look a little closer you might find the answer you're looking for, you are almost there though.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    ISTP?
    At long last! I was wondering if anyone was ever going to get it; I've been doing it all the way through so far! Some were a bit ISFP-ish too mind you, but I was at least aiming for some kind of consistency!

If you would just look a little closer you might find the answer you're looking for, you are almost there though.
    Haha, I got it a while back I was just enjoying how everyone was struggling with this one!

I'm enjoying playing around with this thread anyway, observing everyone's opinions, seeing how each person has his or her own unique perspective on what constitutes a type. It's funny how although everyone's dealing with the same issue, they all percieve it so differently. It reminds me of the world itself, of the universe we all share, and the way we as individuals fit into the great cosmic framework of being, so separate and yet so part of it all. Just thinking about it makes me feel at one with the universe, in harmony with all of existence. It's awesome, mind-blowing really.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Haha, I got it a while back I was just enjoying how everyone was struggling with this one!
    Don't tell. They're getting there. I would like to say that the human being just can't be bogged down by 16 little types. This universe we live in so much greater than that. Just sayin'. Keep it up guys you're doing great. .