User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Things you do that you think no one else does

(or at least very few people do)

(or at least very few people you know do)

I click the tooth just one right of my right front tooth when listening to music, and create polyrhythms.

When no one is around, I will pick up any objects that have straight edges and pretend im aiming down it as if it had sights like a gun and pretend to shoot things I can see.

I pick a random chance with anything and make a bet with myself that if 'x' does/is 'y', something is destined to happen a certain way. Specific example: if I am about to load up someone's facebook page that I like who isn't particularly active on fb, I will predict that if she has any new news in her newsfeed, she is right for me. It is pointless and stupid but I do this with a lot of things. I call it daisy-picking syndrome.

I often get urges to run head on into cars on a two-lane road.

Whenever I'm in class, I'm often preoccupied by the thought of being able to stop time and perform sexual acts on the girls I deem attractive in that class. Or stop time and just go around fucking shit up to see what happens. I take this time to consider what would happen if I moved someone who is frozen in time and what kind of effect that would have on their bodies when time returned to normal again. Would their bodies be traumatized? would they feel it/remember something? Since there was a period where there was no time I usually conclude they wouldn't and I would basically be some extra-dimensional element tampering with an event that doesn't exist in time. (I know everyone has done this one though)

etc etc

go go

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I really relate to your #3 and #4! I have that weird impulse when I'm driving, like inside my head I'm like "I'm not going to do it but it's POSSIBLE that I COULD do this, I COULD REALLY drive into oncoming traffic. It COULD happen". I get this same sort of thing waiting for subway trains when I visit a city and I get the urge to jump down there when the train pulls in, that sort of stuff. I know others who do this too.

Okay lessee......

I will be ready to pass out cold on my bed and the last thing I want to do is stand up, but if my closet doors are open I will not rest until I get up and close them. Even if they're open just a crack.

I will not watch certain movies for years because I want to 'preserve' the visceral feeling of the time period I first discovered it, so I can be transported back those feelings if I need access (for bringing memories back, for writing, etc). I do this with certain songs and books too.

I also cycle through water-based perfumes (ones that will not turn or go bad no matter how long I have them) every year or so, then I store it away when there's like a quarter bottle left. I don't go near them for years, then I'll pull them out for a spray to see what memories come back when I take a sniff.

I will act out dialogue between characters I'm writing about out loud so I can hear the cadence I need to describe, or the facial expressions or emotions. It's like I will improv scenes and keep what I like when I write it down. I will also listen to music and 'watch' montages in my head of potential scenes and story arcs that come alive via the melodies and tones of music.

I will use this old broken cell phone a friend left in my car years ago, and pretend to talk into it when I'm walking alone at night. I'll casually mention where I am and pretend I'm just about to meet up with someone because I think it will deter any potential muggers.

I write fan fiction for kicks. I know other people do this, it's just.....I'm thirty-frickin-two.

This is an awesome thread!!!
    Last edited by Gloriana; 08-03-2010 at 02:17 AM. Reason: numbered wrong
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    I often get urges to run head on into cars on a two-lane road.
    That's not dangerous at all.

I... er... can lick my elbow, but I don't do it very often.

I walk on all fours when I go up the stairs.

When driving on long car rides, I sometimes imagine a creature (be it an animal or whatever) running alongside the road, bouncing off of other objects.

That's about it...

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

1. I collect my dead skin.
    2. I have sporadic urges to do things that would maim or kill me; I believe it's out of curiosity.
    3. Sometimes I follow subjects of interest and jot down their patterns and movements.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Read other people's thoughts.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    When driving on long car rides, I sometimes imagine a creature (be it an animal or whatever) running alongside the road, bouncing off of other objects.
    oi, I used to do that too

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

When I have a band or song I really enjoy I imagine myself playing it on stage and having a blast. Though,a lot of people must do that XD.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    oi, I used to do that too
    Originality fail. D:

MBTI
    xxxx

Sing showtunes in front of the piano when no one's around.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ESFJ

When listening to music (rock, dance etc) I dance to it using techniques from Tai chi and ballet. I want it to be different so i think it's cool adding a twist to it.

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe