User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I know an INFJ who barks. Not to dogs. Just randomly barks like a dog.

I brush my teeth in the shower.

I run thin strands of hair between my index finger nail and thumb. I like the way the split ends crunch.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I flirt with myself in the mirror or take pictures of myself with facial expressions that would raise eyebrows were any family member to find them.
    I often make faces and/or pose when looking at myself in the mirror...I do it quite a lot actually...I look at myself in the mirror a lot even though I don't even find myself that attractive. Well I make these poses and then wish I could have photographs of myself like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    This like this fascinate me, especially the rules that people make up for themselves. I know a guy (we have mutual friends, although I'd not really call him a friend... more like an acquaintance) who once described to me an internal sort of alphabet rule set. He had certain letters that "went together," like I think L and M went together... I can't remember any other sets, but I remember that it seemed totally random, not related to placement in the alphabet, type of sound, etc. Anyway he said when he saw a word, he automatically would put the letters into these categories, and he didn't like it when letters from different categories were next to each other in the word. Very interesting.
    Sounds a bit like what I'm doing. Not the same thing, but within the same part of the mind. What exactly would he categorize them as? Incompatible or compatible?

It honestly bugs the hell out of me if I put numbers together and they aren't divisible by either 3 or 5. Even numbers are so plain and easy to get. I'm so weird.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

your resident asshole

Thought of another one...

I used to use iTunes to play my music. iTunes counts the number of times you have played a song and displays the number by default (though you can turn it off). It would bug me IMMENSELY that the number of times each song was played was not the same. So I would try to play each song the same number of times.

This iTunes OCD got really annoying so I uninstalled it.

MBTI
    INTP

Sometimes I rock side to side while sitting at the computer.

If I hear an accent on tv, I have to try to do it. Also, if I am watching a movie with 60s go-go dancing in it, like Viva Las Vegas, I have to immediately get up and do it myself.

Like Lady Jaye, I have imaginary conversations with people I admire. Have done that ever since I was a kid.

My roommate and I talk for my dog, and we have imagined this totally well-rounded, hilarious personality for her. It's hysterical to us, and probably annoying to anyone else who'd hear it, so we try to remember not to do that around other people.

If I'm in an elevator by myself, I do silly things until the moment the elevator opens.

I usually keep a handful of cds on the passenger seat in my car, so when someone rides with me, I just collect them and either drive with them between my legs or under my thigh. I get made fun of, but if I put them in the back seat, I wouldn't have access to them, now, would I?
    Something Witty

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Like Lady Jaye, I have imaginary conversations with people I admire.
    I, on the other hand, often have imaginary conversations with imaginary people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

I noticed that when I learn new things, my knowledge and especially understanding follows this pattern. Notice My Fall, when I began to understand things even less than I used to, all that I knew becomes blur, all becomes relative.. it happened with MBTI too.
    It usually happens with stuff that I am losing interest in, though, so it may be that I exhausted resources in understanding that thing. But the understanding changes and it begins to make less sense.

Red is how i think most other people do it. If not follow straight line, at least I dont think they lose understanding (forgetting is something completely different!!!)

if anyone has this pattern, please contact me, i am really interested why is this etc...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    My roommate and I talk for my dog, and we have imagined this totally well-rounded, hilarious personality for her. It's hysterical to us, and probably annoying to anyone else who'd hear it, so we try to remember not to do that around other people.
    My husband and I talk for our dog, too. He (the dog, Trip) has a very particular voice. One day we noticed that we were doing it in front of my parents, and they were giving us strange looks. Ha!

One time I talked for a rabbit or something that was in our yard, and I used the same voice we use for the dog. My husband goes, "I like how it has Trip's voice!"
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Most of the time when I go for a swim in my pool... I doggy paddle because I'm too lazy to swim the proper way, it's not that I can't I just don't want to.

When I get angry my country accent comes out... A few of my friends purposely make me mad just to hear it. :steam:

When I can't think of someone's name I will say every letter in the alphabet until I figure it out...

MBTI
    INFP

Quirkisms ...

I sing and hum everywhere, especially when I am happy or content, or indoors.
    I too can't fall asleep until the closet door is shut, I also can't fall asleep unless I make my bed before getting into it.
    I can't swim with fish.
    Whales scare the crap out of me.
    ummm....can't really think of any more but I'm sure there are more