First 3456715 Last

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

This really is such a brilliant thread, I love it!

@Fidelia - I do the things with repeating words and I love rubbing my feet together after a shower and watching my feet *snow*, ahaha!

I have another one I have a feeling other people might do.

When I was very little and in the car while my mom drove home at night, I'd watch the beams of light coming down from the streetlights and I thought they looked like fingers reaching out to touch the car. I'd watch the beam stretching out toward the car, then hit the hood, then it looked like the 'fingers' were 'pushing' the car forward to the next waiting finger of light. I would watch the entire time to see if the fingers of light would push us all the way home.

I STILL think of that and look at the 'fingers of light' to this day.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Building a cnc machine. When I found out there's a whole community on the internet doing this, I went back to my secret mars base programme
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I dig tonsiliths out of the back of my throat (but one of my sisters does this too).

I have romantic relationships with imaginary people. I've been "seeing" this one guy for over six years now.

I am prone to reading the dictionary.

I have to stifle the urge to suddenly kiss people when talking to them. It's because I'm often bored with what they are saying and I'd like to see what would happen if I did it.

My hair resembles the coils on a Puli or Komondor and I'm always pulling on it to watch it spring back...I waste time doing this.

If I am sitting near someone and I want to get more comfortable, I want to take my feet and rub them against the other person's feet.
    Last edited by Redbone; 08-03-2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: "dig" not "did"...too busy swooning over my coffee...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I did tonsiliths out of the back of my throat (but one of my sisters does this too).

I have romantic relationships with imaginary people. I've been "seeing" this one guy for over six years now.

I am prone to reading the dictionary.

I have to stifle the urge to suddenly kiss people when talking to them. It's because I'm often bored with what they are saying and I'd like to see what would happen if I did it.

My hair resembles the coils on a Puli or Komondor and I'm always pulling on it to watch it spring back...I waste time doing this.

If I am sitting near someone and I want to get more comfortable, I want to take my feet and rub them against the other person's feet.
    I do two of these things myself.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I stick my head out the passenger side window of the car while riding like dogs do.. I love the feel of wind in my hair

I prefer to let my toenails grow longer... and I bite my fingernails so they're always short...

unlike gromit, I have the habit of sniffing the air after someone walks by

whenever I pass a full length mirror I twitch my butt cheeks at myself

I pet my eyebrows whenever I'm tired

I always enjoy trying to get dogs to howl by howling at them... dogs look funny when they're howling
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

This thread is hilarious! Like being stuck in a group confessional.

When I had long hair, I used to wrap a section of it around my nose and mouth when I was lost in thought, because it was soft and smelled nice. My step mother actually had to explain this to a relative of mine who was offended, thinking I was covering my face, like she smelled or something. (?!)

I'm bad about not being dressed properly when I'm at home. I'm not an exhibitionist - but, say, if I'm doing laundry, I'll pull some of my clothes off and put them in the wash to save time. Or sometimes I'll be almost ready to get into the shower, and I'll think, " Hey, I should go ahead and clean this or that in the house since I'm already dirty." So sometimes people in the house will find me cleaning without random articles of clothing on. It's SO inappropriate, and I'm really trying to stop. I don't even know why it's such a hard habit to break. Domino calls me " Nature Baby." :P

I dialogue with people I wish I knew, or people I admire that are deceased. I think it's too tough for me to accept that time and space should have any control over my need to communicate.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

*backs away from thread s l o w l y*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    *backs away from thread s l o w l y*
    The door is locked. Just accept your fate.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I also have the driving into traffic thoughts. It's like when you are standing at the edge of a cliff and think you might jump in spite of yourself.
    Hey - I do that too!

One related example is sometimes when I'm in bad traffic, I think about plowing right into and through the other cars. Then, I realize that's not practical. I also think about flying over them.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    The door is locked. Just accept your fate.
    OK. But please leave the pasties on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.