User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

If I'm in a car on the highway (not driving), especially at night, I always get the feeling I don't belong there. The nightly highway seems such a strange place and I expect to arrive in an alien town. Whether I'm an alien visiting Earth or whether I'm an Earthling visiting an alien planet isn't much of the question. If I look at the highway long enough, I become perfectly sure I'm not of this world. The driver and/or the other passengers become strangers, too. They are invariably friendly strangers, driving me in their weird car-thingy to their place because they want to show it to me.
    The idea goes away when we exit the highway or when we start talking. Quite smoothly, even, as if there's nothing weird with being an alien at one moment and feeling totally at home the other. I'm never disappointed to arrive in a familiar-looking town instead of an alien one. Though I'm almost sure I wouldn't be surprised if we DID arrive in an alien town.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

I think a lot of what I do in secret isn't all that rare, but I'll talk about them anyway.

There's that dark side of Ne stuff I've talked about a while back, don't want to depress anyone lol. But yeah, there's that.

When I was younger, and still from time to time now, I would just close my eyes and 'train' my Ne/imagination. I would think of one visual, then quickly change it to something else - anything at all. I would then change that 2nd picture to something different again, and again, and again. It's like free writing, only for metal images.

I put on a mask... of sorts. I'm not trying to deceive people, hell no, I'm an extremely open and honest guy. It's just automatic at this point. Confused? I'll give you some examples. I could be listening to a lecture or something and act like I'm thinking. I mean I would put my hand on my chin/lip and make a hmmmmmm face, but I'm not actually that actively thinking. lol That's probably when my mind's the least active. Somehow however, I naturally put on this small charade. Another example is that I feel the need to be more obvious with my facial expressions than I need to be. Say I'm listening to 2 people debating in philosophy and I hear something I disagree with. There is a split second between me digesting that and me deciding if I should show these emotions on my face. A lot of people just choose not to say anything with their face, but somehow, my emotions always come through. The link between emotion and expression here isn't as direct as me laughing at a joke for example. It really feels as though I'm making a choice; but I always seem to choose the expressive route.

Oh and I play pokemon competitively. 2 back to back world cup bitches!

Might write more later.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    If I'm in a car on the highway (not driving), especially at night, I always get the feeling I don't belong there. The nightly highway seems such a strange place and I expect to arrive in an alien town. Whether I'm an alien visiting Earth or whether I'm an Earthling visiting an alien planet isn't much of the question. If I look at the highway long enough, I become perfectly sure I'm not of this world. The driver and/or the other passengers become strangers, too. They are invariably friendly strangers, driving me in their weird car-thingy to their place because they want to show it to me.
    The idea goes away when we exit the highway or when we start talking. Quite smoothly, even, as if there's nothing weird with being an alien at one moment and feeling totally at home the other. I'm never disappointed to arrive in a familiar-looking town instead of an alien one. Though I'm almost sure I wouldn't be surprised if we DID arrive in an alien town.
    Huh, this is funny. I have weird mind games on the highway, too.. My favorite is that if I'm driving at a certain time of day, say, 6 PM or something, and the sun is setting, I'll just pretend that It's a completely different time of day. It's really cool when the sky is orange or something... Then I can say. "It's not six PM. It's just 8 AM and the world is coming to and end." Or, "it's not noon. It's 10 PM in Alaska".
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

When I try to sleep, but can't seem to get into it. I think about numbers on repeat. I've done this on occasion ever since I was a teenager. Some times months apart, always the same sequence. :P

5-4-5-8-2-4-5-9-repeat

They hold no significant value other than they soothe me.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

at night when i'm trying to sleep it's like all the lil representatives come in for their nightly board meeting in my brain...it's like i spend all day cramming ideas in my head and their job is to brainstorm solutions...all fucking night long...and it's loud and i almost feel like an observer...drained and tired and just waiting till they finally call meeting adjourned.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

When i am waiting outside somewhere, e.g having a ciggie, i have to have something else to preoccupy me. I may walk a certain way over the paving slabs and look for differences in colour/fabric... or i may look at flowers and note the various stages of budding/bloom...sometimes a bit too closely (but if i had a microscope i'd use it) because i have had people ask me what i am doing befor... awkward stare.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    I put on a mask... of sorts. I'm not trying to deceive people, hell no, I'm an extremely open and honest guy. It's just automatic at this point. Confused? I'll give you some examples. I could be listening to a lecture or something and act like I'm thinking. I mean I would put my hand on my chin/lip and make a hmmmmmm face, but I'm not actually that actively thinking. lol That's probably when my mind's the least active. Somehow however, I naturally put on this small charade. Another example is that I feel the need to be more obvious with my facial expressions than I need to be. Say I'm listening to 2 people debating in philosophy and I hear something I disagree with. There is a split second between me digesting that and me deciding if I should show these emotions on my face. A lot of people just choose not to say anything with their face, but somehow, my emotions always come through. The link between emotion and expression here isn't as direct as me laughing at a joke for example. It really feels as though I'm making a choice; but I always seem to choose the expressive route.
    This resonates with me. To me, it feels almost as if I'm consciously communicating on the "nonverbal cues" channel of communication, and it feels as though others don't communicate on that channel consciously and actively. The perceived difference between me and them is that I'm actively thinking about that channel almost constantly.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    at night when i'm trying to sleep it's like all the lil representatives come in for their nightly board meeting in my brain...it's like i spend all day cramming ideas in my head and their job is to brainstorm solutions...all fucking night long...and it's loud and i almost feel like an observer...drained and tired and just waiting till they finally call meeting adjourned.
    hahahahahahahaha I do that too. Not every night though. Just occasionally. And some of them are bosses and business men and others are factory workers, and still others are secretaries.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

ThatGirl

I came up with a number lanuage when I was in highschool and pagers were prevalent. I taught it to my friends and we would use pagers to" text" each other.

Now every time I see numbers anywhere like serial numbers on a product, I play around with them mathmatically then apply them to that language where I end up giving everything new and funny names........

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    welcome to being an ENFP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire