User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

i hate driving and loooove public transportation (note: not so much in LA), so i take that every chance i get.

one of my favourite things to do it sit and people watch. i like to make up off-the-wall stories about random people sitting around; their name, who they are, where they're going, what their background is, etc. Sometimes things can get really crazy, but it's load of fun.

my friends think i'm crazy. They're probably right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    No. The same way you make animals in the clouds. Dry paint bumps and imagination is all you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Doesn't everyone do this? It's just how the brain is wired to look for faces everywhere...
    I've always done it, with pretty much anything with texture. Floors, ceilings, wood grains, carpet, etc etc. I don't just see faces though, I see all kinds of things. I like to watch them morphe into something altogether different every few seconds. Its fascinating.
    Embrace the possibilities.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Put my fingers together as if meditating, feeling the pulse in all ten fingers, then watching my fingers move with each beat (I've got a very high heartbeat/pulse awareness, when I am calm and when I am stressed).

I can make my eyeballs shake rapidly.

I feel like I'm the only one in the world who can do the moonwalk/slidestep RIGHT, since everyone I've seen shifts with the wrong fucking foot and makes it look all weird with their staggery motions.

I've got six different voices depending on the angle of my neck and the quantity of slime in my throat.

I can adapt and change to any kind of accent/dialect, whether it is Norwegian or English.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by angell_m View Post
    Put my fingers together as if meditating, feeling the pulse in all ten fingers, then watching my fingers move with each beat (I've got a very high heartbeat/pulse awareness, when I am calm and when I am stressed).
    i don't do this, but i'm the same as you in terms of pulse awareness. i like it and might try it as an actual meditative technique!! thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

it's nice. it works best when i'm lying down on my back. i keep my fingers spread, and my palms don't touch

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

1. When in waiting rooms, I make up histories and diseases for the people around me.
    2. Make up my own movies while listening to music
    3. While my mother bitches at me for whatever reason, I'm thinking of a huge parrot squawking at me.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

My home chore systems are a bit over the top.

30 minute cleanup on a day on.
    40 minute cleanup on a day off.

If I skip a day, I add it to the next day. (AKA, I skipped yesterday and worked, and today I have off. So it will be 70 minute song game.)

With, "song game" where the bedroom gets 2 songs, the kitchen gets 3 songs, and all the other rooms get 1 song. I just rotate through the house with songs until the alarm goes off. Otherwise I just don't clean. The living room is responsible for the yard. (When cleaning the living room, I go out and pick up dog poop and take out the trash, etc.) And there's weird rules within song game. Like at the beginning of songs I can drink a sip of coffee, (or wine, depending on the time of day, and sometimes I end song game tipsy if it's long.) If it's the bathroom or kitchen then I light a candle at the beginning of the song. (There are candles in those rooms.) Then there's timed "business" where I do bill paying, mail reading, paperwork, and other odds and ends until the alarm goes off. And the rest of the tasks have to wait until another business session. I do this, or otherwise nothing would ever get done. I don't clean or do anything else at all unless it's in game form. I throw my clothes on the floor and leave dishes everywhere to wait for song game. This has gone on for years.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I often imagine living in the mirror image of this world.

I often look at pictures and convert it to the negative version so black is white; white is black, red is green, etc.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

With, "song game" where the bedroom gets 2 songs, the kitchen gets 3 songs, and all the other rooms get 1 song. I just rotate through the house with songs until the alarm goes off. Otherwise I just don't clean. The living room is responsible for the yard. (When cleaning the living room, I go out and pick up dog poop and take out the trash, etc.) And there's weird rules within song game. Like at the beginning of songs I can drink a sip of coffee, (or wine, depending on the time of day, and sometimes I end song game tipsy if it's long.) If it's the bathroom or kitchen then I light a candle at the beginning of the song. (There are candles in those rooms.) Then there's timed "business" where I do bill paying, mail reading, paperwork, and other odds and ends until the alarm goes off. And the rest of the tasks have to wait until another business session. I do this, or otherwise nothing would ever get done. I don't clean or do anything else at all unless it's in game form. I throw my clothes on the floor and leave dishes everywhere to wait for song game. This has gone on for years.
    This is bad-fucking-ass-awesome! I need to implement this for my cleaning routines so things will get done
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    INTP

For the hell of it, I occasionally cock my eyebrows one at a time in quick succession for several seconds. I'm confidant that few other people do that, because I've very rarely met or seen anyone who can do this.

I routinely read available information about the administrative divisions of all the countries in the world, purely for fun.