User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    yupp

the fact is i don't think i do stuff no one else does. how can any one think they're unique? I don't get it. someone else has to have the same quirks as yourself.

your resident asshole

Alright... who else here walks up the stairs on all fours? It seems that all of my family does it.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    the fact is i don't think i do stuff no one else does. how can any one think they're unique? I don't get it. someone else has to have the same quirks as yourself.
    I gurantee there is someone in this vast world that digs his nose and kicks himself with the back of his heel to get the snot out, and wags his other leg everytime he gets the feeling there's and itch in his nose. Such quirks aren't just abnormal, and unlikely, but also still possible.

Ginkgo

I buy music and read books.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj

I don't touch glass with my fingertips. I'm not a felon or a criminal of any sorts, but something about seeing my fingerprint left behind for someone else to get or stare at, makes me feel uncomfortable.
    I also ALWAYS wipe off a toilet seat before sitting down! Even in my own home.
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.

All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I've got a deep belly button (and too much time on my hands). Sometimes I like to feed my belly button with raisins or nuts. And it has happened that I have forgotten about it and a nut has fallen out of my belly button during inappropriate times. Like during a serious talk with my dad about how I should start working at his company.
    That is the funniest/most ridiculous thing I've heard today.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I've got a deep belly button (and too much time on my hands). Sometimes I like to feed my belly button with raisins or nuts. And it has happened that I have forgotten about it and a nut has fallen out of my belly button during inappropriate times. Like during a serious talk with my dad about how I should start working at his company.
    I officially love you more than I've ever loved anyone, and will continue to do so for at least the next 3-4 hours.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I've been able to talk in distinctly different voices since I was a kid and have parlayed this into voiceover work for radio and indie animation. I have a core 'cast' of seven different characters and often record improvisational audio clips of them all conversing.

I like making them as real as possible, so part of how I've always done this is have them talk to each other about their opinions on everything going on around me as practice. I sometimes do this in public when I'm shopping, and even though I try to keep my voice down there have been times I get away from myself and do it all too loudly. Up to seven different voices at a time, all talking to one another. I have frightened many young mothers, Target employees, and elderly folks.

But otherwise, it's a hoot.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Combinatorics.
    Just put all your quirks together and put "and" between them. You'll be unique now.
    That's why I agree with my mentor: in order to create truly awesome things, combine at least two of your talents.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

NPcomplete

Sometimes when I am extremely sleep-deprived, I get very paranoid and imagine that maybe some people around me can read minds. So to test if there are really mind-readers around, I think of a ridiculous thing and check if their facial expressions change.

When I can't remember the word I wanted to use, I usually replace it by a sound effect.

On the bus/train, when people beside me are sleeping, I sometimes wonder if they have died and if so, how can I tell? Similarly, I worry about suddenly dying and no one being able to contact my parents because my ID got stolen/lost/misplaced.

I have imaginary conversations with real and imaginary (usually characters I really like from books) people. My imaginary conversations with real people sometimes get so much more interesting than the actual ones that I try to talk to them less in real life. Sometimes I even can't make the distinction between what is real and what is not.

"What if this is all an illusion?" is a question that crosses my mind at least 3 times a day.

I can't think of more right now.