First 34567 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    The internet is too N for many Ss.
    There was a brilliant post on the other thread (they should really be merged) about various areas of the internet being more likely to attract Ns vs. Ss. You should go read it.

The internet is a medium like printed word or television. It has very different areas that hold attractive options for everyone. The internet is not all forums and certainly not all typology forums. Go to a more practical forum (cooking, cleaning, personal finance, parenting, etc) and I guarantee the ratios will be different.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Hmm.. I'm typically on and off this site during my working hours. As it's been said... Those who have lives aren't typically sitting on a forum... And outside of work, I tend to be pretty busy, so I don't have time for the internet at home. I do tend to think on a forum that is mostly visited by Ns that sometimes us S folks get overlooked or our opinions aren't valued as much. Not saying that all Ns are this way, but I have seen a few Ns claim that they don't really value the opinions of S's as much as they do the opinion of N's. That being said... If I hit the point where anything I post gets overlooked, then I move on because I don't feel like I am contributing to anything... What's the point in posting somewhere if every post gets ignored?

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kymbirleigh View Post
    I have seen a few Ns claim that they don't really value the opinions of S's as much as they do the opinion of N's. That being said... If I hit the point where anything I post gets overlooked, then I move on because I don't feel like I am contributing to anything... What's the point in posting somewhere if every post gets ignored?
    Whoa.
    That sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by lucibelle View Post
    Whoa.
    That sucks.
    To be fair... I wouldn't be surprised if there were some S's that didn't value N's opinions either...

I just wish I could communicate better with some N's.

MBTI
    ISFJ

To be fair... I wouldn't be surprised if there were some S's that didn't value N's opinions either...

I just wish I could communicate better with some N's.
    It's normal. Since communication is the problem, and since Ns and Ss have sometimes problem communicating because they view the world through different lens, it's only natural that one doesn't value the other's opinions as much since what works for an S won't work for an N and vice-versa.

Oh wait, am I being politically incorrect? Well, PCness can bite me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    It's normal. Since communication is the problem, and since Ns and Ss have sometimes problem communicating because they view the world through different lens, it's only natural that one doesn't value the other's opinions as much since what works for an S won't work for an N and vice-versa.

Oh wait, am I being politically incorrect? Well, PCness can bite me.
    Ha! Yep. You should see me and my mother try and communicate. My dad thinks we are fighting and bickering... When in reality, we both just get frustrated with the other one because we think differently and communicate differently. So even when we are meaning the exact same thing we end up yelling at each other because we don't convey that information in the same way. :steam:

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    In the real world, where they belong.
    Things are so much better in living color!
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

What's the point in posting somewhere if every post gets ignored?
    I tend to pay more attention to the sensor posts on this MB than I do the other intuitive ones.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Now we have some people over in the Pop Culture section claiming Dali as an N.
    Even though he is listed as an ISFP..

About the internet.. Senors dominate the world. Therefore the internet is made with the majority in mind. The internet is the realm of S's

And Whoever said Science is the realm of N's.. Right!! because N's are known as the "details" people.

Why doesn't someone just start a thread claiming everyone and anyone who ever did anything of even the smallest significance as an N and get it over with??

Why don't some use that N of yours and intuit how retarded you all are.

Have a nice day

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm an ES... I have no problem communicating with iNtuitives or understanding what they're saying AND I have a shitload of posts here

does that count as being here?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett