don't leave...........
    Who is this directed to?

Glycerine

The S's

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    The S's
    o i c

Don't worry. Usually people without lives stay.

Disclaimer: Do not take this post personally.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    o i c

Don't worry. Usually people without lives stay.

Disclaimer: Do not take this post personally.
    LOL, your disclaimer is classy.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Hahaha that's pretty darn good summary. I don't know why the frick I still come here anymore. I used to learn things but I've learned all I can now from this place and it's become redundant. Now I'm just here for attention, which I don't get hardly enough of, because I'm too boring.
    I got to feeling that way when I checked out last year. At first most of the threads were like trains that kept rolling, picking up ideas as they went along but after awhile it was like two engines just bumping headfirst into one another over, and over,.....and over. I'd just log off feeling irritated, haha.

Hopefully that won't happen again.

I forgot to mention one other point I thought of. My boyfriend (ESFP btw) doesn't have to be the CENTER of attention but I think he really prefers the instant feedback of live conversation, which I understand completely. It's not some self absorbed desire to have tons of attention, he's a great listener it's just he can instantly hit back what he thought of what was just told to him IMMEDIATELY in live conversation.

Me? I don't mind logging on and off and waiting for feedback, and I don't mind leaving feedback that may or may not be acknowledged. I don't mind if I don't even get feedback on half the random crap I spew out on this site either. With message boards, for me it's just like gathering tidbits and treasures to add to my mental cache', the time in between is kind of immaterial to me.

I can just understand that is not his bag (baby).
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    The internet is too N for many Ss.
    Maybe we should rename it the isterset then?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    I got to feeling that way when I checked out last year. At first most of the threads were like trains that kept rolling, picking up ideas as they went along but after awhile it was like two engines just bumping headfirst into one another over, and over,.....and over. I'd just log off feeling irritated, haha.

Hopefully that won't happen again.

I forgot to mention one other point I thought of. My boyfriend (ESFP btw) doesn't have to be the CENTER of attention but I think he really prefers the instant feedback of live conversation, which I understand completely. It's not some self absorbed desire to have tons of attention, he's a great listener it's just he can instantly hit back what he thought of what was just told to him IMMEDIATELY in live conversation.

Me? I don't mind logging on and off and waiting for feedback, and I don't mind leaving feedback that may or may not be acknowledged. I don't mind if I don't even get feedback on half the random crap I spew out on this site either. With message boards, for me it's just like gathering tidbits and treasures to add to my mental cache', the time in between is kind of immaterial to me.

I can just understand that is not his bag (baby).
    Yes, live conversation is where it's at. On here, although it's nice to have time to contemplate what you want to say, it really seems unfocused and almost like you're talking to yourself. It can make you feel a little looney when you really think about it.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

I too wonder about this and would like to see more SJs on the forum.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    ESFJ

Sensors can be into theories/psychology/sociology/science/and the rest of it. It may not be common (although check out PC, seems like a lot of sensors there) but we are around.

This bias needs to stop. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    i also agree internet is not N's place,only forum like this are... all ESs i know spend on facebook few hours per day... mostly like 5 hours.
    *Shudders* .. Please don't say that .. Although i have facebook, i don't use it. People message me on there but they haven't yet clued in that they are not going to get a response any time soon. Lol

It's interesting, if someone PM's me on here i will reply almost immediately out of politeness (unless busy) but online, (i've just checked facebook, i have messages from almost 3 months ago that i still have to reply to and 3 friend requests) .. Nope.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe