User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESFJ

Oh shit .. In 1997 i held onto 2 x £2 coins as they had the image of the queen wearing a necklace .. I was told they would be worth something one day.

Being reminded of this thread today, i went online to check it out.

eBay.co.uk Guides - 2 Two Pound Coins Queen with Necklace Rumour Facts

Oh well
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I don't have a photo of it, but I have a $2 bill around someplace in my coin collection, as well as Sacajawea gold dollar coins, silver dollars, and some Canadian coins too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

im disappointed at you guys
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTP

Don't know if I've got still some of those childhood treasures, because I threw a lot out when moving. Hmmm, I guess...
    I've got two nice boxes.
    A very small one (painted blue and gold flowers) I've got as a present from my sister when she came home from a holiday in India. Let's look inside... Four rather special shells, I remember they were in the little box when my sister gave it. She told me she found them on an Indian beach.
    The other box (hexagonal, mosaic with mother-of-pearl, wood and bone) I bought when I was on a cosmology meeting in Granada. Not a childhood treasure, but I guess the contents are. Open the box... A metal cross pendant on a white thread. Some relic from my catholic days... maybe my first communion? A rosary with fosforescent beads, I remember using it in self-made haunted houses (Make a dark tunnel with tables and sheets, use wooden skeletons, greenish glowing rosary and other "horror" toys, flashlight and sudden noises to scare the people who go through it). A piece of concrete (?!?). Two spheric dice I won at a fair. A little heart I've carved from a piece of soft stone. An enamelled aluminium round box (diameter 1,5 cm) I've bought at a souvenir shop in Marocco when I was 18 (not childhood treasure, but it was in the box too).
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

found this coin from some really old coin stash, i had already forgotten it, i must had been like 7-9 years old when i got it. looked it up from internets and its from around 300-400 A.D

pretty cool huh?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    pretty cool huh?
    I think that's pretty darn amazing!!
    The embossing on the lower picture reads 'Gloria Romanorum', and it was minted in the mint of Siscia. My guess would be it's the latter half of the 4th century AD, maybe under Valentinian or Valens (though really not sure). Could you maybe post a higher res picture of the first picture? (The embossing is kinda hard to read).
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    I think that's pretty darn amazing!!
    The embossing on the lower picture reads 'Gloria Romanorum', and it was minted in the mint of Siscia. My guess would be it's the latter half of the 4th century AD, maybe under Valentinian or Valens (though really not sure). Could you maybe post a higher res picture of the first picture? (The embossing is kinda hard to read).
    its kinda hard to read even from higher res pic, but here it is:

and here is other two coins i found from the same bag:

this is from the year finland got its independence, but it still has that russian what ever bird logo on it, but also finlands lion thing in the middle

and this is some mystery thing, dunno if its even any sort of money

— C.G. Jung

Read