User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Thread: Liar!!!!!

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

1: I once auditionned for Idols, dressed up like a hysterical teen slut, so I'd be on TV. My audition didn't get on TV. I was really upset when I turned out NOT to make it to the special cases. Burned my costume afterwards. When other people asked me the next day what it was like I told them I changed my mind.
    2: I spend lots of my spare time writing and I'm working on a huge project right now, but I decided to give that project a break and write a very stupid and ridiculous short story for a writing contest for fun. The big project is called (translated) "Hide and seek" and the small project is called (also translated) "Petey Poo and The Cursed Frikandel Sandwich".
    3: When I was a toddler I climbed out of my bedroom window and landed on our roof. The neighbours alarmed my parents and my mother rescued me from the roof. When I came down I shouted "One more time! One more time!". People from back in those days still stalk me to remind me of me "being suicidal" as a toddler. I have vague memories of it and I have a scar on my chest that reminds me of it.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm guessing #1 is a lie.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Santtu the superextrovert, LMAO.

Whatever you say Santtu.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Well, some of my statements being true doesn't depend on someone else's opinion of them. I'm really somewhat flattered that my little things qualify as "achievement" of a sort to be questioned.

Really, this thing of yours, is really just a perpetuation of your trolling habits.

These habits really concentrate on the ENTJ, to the point of silliness.

So, what's wrong with you?

Even though you have been far from kind, I'll reveal the truths and lies in the spirit of the game.

#1. I worked as a statistical interviewer for Statistics Finland from 2001 to 2006. I conducted about 10-15 interviews a day, about 200 days a year on average, totaling to about 10,000 on a lower estimate. After that, I worked for a company I decline to specify, doing 20-30 interviews a day for 1 year, about 150 days a year. So, #1 is a truth.

#2. When I was 15, I got in the habit of repairing some odd computers some friends of my family had accumulated. The "business" spread and I ended up repairing a hundred or two hundred computers in a few years. I continued it as a higher priced service when I went into uni, but I eventually got tired of it and decided to ask too much price of it. The eventual count of computers repaired settled somewhere between 200 and 300. So, #2 is a lie.

#3. I've learned public speaking as a regular activity in my religion since I was 16. I was anxious at first, but I came to realize the importance of speaking up, and I decided to learn it. Eventually I found it exciting and useful, and I could feel the power it gave me. I could use it to help people and for various purposes. For public speaking, I only count speeches in occasions that were available for general audience, for an audience of at least 50 persons. The topics include: religion, product presentation, education in IT, methods in statistics, mathematics.

Really, you better improve your trolling act.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh, joy. The fun is being killed by
    1) cloud
    2) me
    3) both
    4) neither
    5) fish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Groan. I meant the "superextravert" (yes, I'm still spelling it with an a") as a good-natured ribbing.

@ Fluffy: my nr. 1 is true; I have thyme, rosemary, tarragon, chives and lemon balm
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    #1 is the lie, Santtu. (random guess)

1) I grow fresh herbs in my garden.
    2) I failed no exams in university.
    3) I create (imaginary) species, communities and countries without using them in stories.
    Lie - 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    1: I once auditionned for Idols, dressed up like a hysterical teen slut, so I'd be on TV. My audition didn't get on TV. I was really upset when I turned out NOT to make it to the special cases. Burned my costume afterwards. When other people asked me the next day what it was like I told them I changed my mind.
    2: I spend lots of my spare time writing and I'm working on a huge project right now, but I decided to give that project a break and write a very stupid and ridiculous short story for a writing contest for fun. The big project is called (translated) "Hide and seek" and the small project is called (also translated) "Petey Poo and The Cursed Frikandel Sandwich".
    3: When I was a toddler I climbed out of my bedroom window and landed on our roof. The neighbours alarmed my parents and my mother rescued me from the roof. When I came down I shouted "One more time! One more time!". People from back in those days still stalk me to remind me of me "being suicidal" as a toddler. I have vague memories of it and I have a scar on my chest that reminds me of it.
    is it 3?

1. I have had a lot of blood on my hands, literally, in the last 24 hours.
    2. I take a multivitamin.
    3. When I was a kid I tried to eat batteries regularly.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

#2 is the lie, penny

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    #2 is the lie, penny
    Nope .
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

Quote Originally Posted by penny89 View Post
    Nope .
    All right, I go for #1, then.

1. I have once been chased down the foothills of the Himalayas by a buffalo, and thought I'd fall off the edge.
    2. I have over 50 stitches on my face, but nowhere else on my body, nor have I ever had a broken bone.
    3. I have once been surrounded by over 10 cops pointing their weapons at me while yelling for me to put my hands up and to hit the ground.